REW - EQ Specific Treatment For Each Channel?

Vincent Fréchette

Registered
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
MacBook Pro - Lumin D1
Main Amp
Pathos TT Aniversary
Additional Amp
Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP
Front Speakers
Cabasse Altura Baïa - Focal Scala Utopia
Streaming Subscriptions
Transparent Ultra, LineFlux Inter, PowerFlux Cord
Hello, I'm looking out for a room correction software for my two speakers at the cottage, which aren't located in the ideal room. My only source is Roon on my MacBoock Pro via a 2Qute DAC. Apparently, REW software with a MiniDSP can send the corrections to Roon. What annoys me is that the ROON EQ option doesn't seem to apply to two channels separately. Someone already used it and can confirm that ROON treat the channels separately?

Attachments

• 20180303_154457-1.jpg
    20180303_154457-1.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 12

CharlieWeaver

Registered
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Roon
Front Speakers
Kef LS50W
Hello, I'm looking out for a room correction software for my two speakers at the cottage, which aren't located in the ideal room. My only source is Roon on my MacBoock Pro via a 2Qute DAC. Apparently, REW software with a MiniDSP can send the corrections to Roon. What annoys me is that the ROON EQ option doesn't seem to apply to two channels separately. Someone already used it and can confirm that ROON treat the channels separately?
I am a new REW user this week and was also interested in doing this. Follow instructions in blog.roonlabs.com/digital-room-correction/ to do this. I did this yesterday and it was very easy.

Top Bottom