Quick way to move measurements up/down the list?

Spennis

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Denon AVR-X2300W
Front Speakers
Dali Zensor 5
Center Channel Speaker
Dali Zensor Vocal
Surround Speakers
Dali Zensor Pico
Subwoofers
XTZ 10.17 Edge X 2
Screen
LG B7 OLED
Hi,

Is there a quicker way to move measurements up/down the list than to drag and drop them? I have done eight measurements per speaker in a 7.1.4 system and need group the measurements of each speaker (as I am to to cross-correlation align the eight individual speaker measurements), but draging and dropping them is very tedious when you have more than a hundred measurements. The actual movement is slow, and the list of measurements is too long to be displayed at once, and when you drag a measurement and reach the top of the measurement list the movement stops, whereby you need to scroll up and continue draging and dropping.

An "order" button/function would be great to have (if there isn't one?) That way one could quickly order measurements alphabetically etc. Perhaps a "filter" button could be useful as well, such that one could simply choose to display and select a subset of measurements when doing cross-correlation align etc.

Thanks.

Last edited:

John Mulcahy

REW Author
I have done eight measurements per speaker in a 7.1.4 system and need group the measurements of each speaker (as I am to to cross-correlation align the eight individual speaker measurements)
You don't need to group measurements for cross correlation alignment, just select the ones you want to align.

Spennis

More  
Denon AVR-X2300W
Front Speakers
Dali Zensor 5
Center Channel Speaker
Dali Zensor Vocal
Surround Speakers
Dali Zensor Pico
Subwoofers
XTZ 10.17 Edge X 2
Screen
LG B7 OLED
You don't need to group measurements for cross correlation alignment, just select the ones you want to align.
But the "main measurement" that you want to align the others to need to be on top, does it not?

John Mulcahy

REW Author
The reference is the measurement furthest up the list, so e.g. if you selected measurements 8, 10, 21, 32 then 8 would be the reference.

Spennis

More  
Denon AVR-X2300W
Front Speakers
Dali Zensor 5
Center Channel Speaker
Dali Zensor Vocal
Surround Speakers
Dali Zensor Pico
Subwoofers
XTZ 10.17 Edge X 2
Screen
LG B7 OLED
The reference is the measurement furthest up the list, so e.g. if you selected measurements 8, 10, 21, 32 then 8 would be the reference.
Right, that was my understanding as well. Anyway, ordering measurements takes a lot of time

Top Bottom