problems with amplifier

arivel

Registered
Hi everyone .
Up until now I have always taken measurements using a Marantz amplifier (PM 510 DC).
now there are problems. I am forced to deactivate the circuit dedicated to equalization with the appropriate button (EQ defeat) because otherwise a protection is triggered and no signal comes out.
despite this it still manages to reproduce the sweep and the sound but not as before.
When I listen to music it sounds unpleasant.
the sweep also makes a strange noise. so I assume that the amplifier is no longer reliable for the measurements.
I attach two THD graphs. on the left before the event, on the right after the event. Now I can't use it, only if I manage to repair it but I would like to go ahead and measure so which amplifier (as a substitute) do you recommend for doing the measurements?.

Attachments

• misurazione karlson woofer 12  completamente in legno ( MDF ) fessure laterali solo nella meta...jpg
    misurazione karlson woofer 12 completamente in legno ( MDF ) fessure laterali solo nella meta...jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 6
  • misurazione karlson woofer 12  completamente in legno ( MDF ) SEZIONE EQ GUASTA E DISABILITATA...jpg
    misurazione karlson woofer 12 completamente in legno ( MDF ) SEZIONE EQ GUASTA E DISABILITATA...jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom