Patio propane heater!

GFOviedo

I've got a wood burning fire pit in the uncovered patio area, and I've got a propane fire pit for the covered patio area. However, it can get pretty cold and the propane fire pit doesn't really put a lot of heat when there's a large amount of people. Today, I was searching the internet window shopping kind of thing, and I found this deal on a standing propane heaters. I got two for about $145 dollars shipped to the house from Jet.com. I've never bought anything from them, but I took the chance since this is a pretty good deal.

JET.com has a sale for 30% off using the code WAREHOUSE30. These are usually $99 each at Walmart. With the 30% off they came out about $69 bucks each. I've got two extra propane tanks so it came out perfect. I am building some more patio furniture, and I am hoping to complete the bar soon. I also need to build something for my patio audio equipment. Right now, the Denon HEOS Link and Denon AVR are pretty much outside under the cover patio area.

Attachments

• IMG_2563.JPG
    IMG_2563.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2559.JPG
    IMG_2559.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

Tonto

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Yamaha RXV-795a
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
X-Box 1s
Front Speakers
Chane A5rx-c's
Center Channel Speaker
Chane A2rx-c
Surround Speakers
A1rx-c's
Surround Back Speakers
A1rx-c's
Subwoofers
SVS PB13U
Other Speakers or Equipment
APC S15
Video Display Device
Samsung Smart TV
Streaming Subscriptions
Yamaha S796 DVD Player
It's all about the BTU's. They work great but you have to stand close when it's really cold.

GFOviedo

I know it's about the BTU's. The ones I'm buying are 40,000 BTU's. I've seen similar at Lowes and Home Depot with 40,000 BTUs for triple the cost.

I am pretty sure with the propane fire pit that puts out 50,000 BTU's plus the two propane standup heaters at 40,000 BTU each the area should be pretty warm.

Top Bottom