Noob question: how to sweep and plot distortion as function of power?

Gruesome

Registered
More  
Main Amp
TU-8200R
Additional Amp
Loxjie A30
Other Amp
Xduoo TA-10R
Front Speakers
KEF R3
I'm sure it's explained somewhere, but I must be using the wrong keywords for my search: How do I sweep and then plot distortion at a fixed frequency as a function of power (instead of at a fixed level as a function of frequency, which seems to be the default in the 'Measure' window)?

And, somewhat related, is there a way to script REW, to conduct a series of measurements with different settings?

greatadrian

Open RTA tool, click on "Stepped Sine" and select "THD vs level"
1688553156395.png

greatadrian

Not yet, but there will be a REST API later this year. A Pro upgrade license will probably be needed to make measurements through the API.
This is great news. How extensive the API will be? Would it be also possible to process the measurements by importing measured sweeps, save IR's, etc?

mwmkravchenko

Registered
John please don't make it web dependent. I travel and do work in China too. This will be a real PITA.

Pro fees I have paid, and willing to pay again if that helps.

mwmkravchenko

Registered
Having an API doesn't make something depend on an internet connection. An API is just a way for other applications to communicate with and control REW.
Well shows how much I don't understand the newer programming terminology. Thanks John.

Ever enable directivity or Polar plots?

Top Bottom