No ReaRoute?

pipelineaudio

Registered
ReaRoute is not showing up as an ASIO driver for REW for me. Is this a known issue? For those who aren;t familiar, his can be used as a dummy soundcard and makes moving audio in realtime between asio apps very easy

Sorry, can't post links yet, but can easily be found on Sound on Sound or REAPER topics

John Mulcahy

REW Author
No, not a known issue, though a quick search show that complaints of ReaRoute not appearing as an available ASIO driver for various applications seem fairly common. If the Reaper installation is 32-bit you may need to install the 32-bit version of REW to see the driver.

pipelineaudio

Registered
I'm running the 64 bit version of REAPER. I used to have to run a 32 bit install for the older version of OBS ASIO but new one takes the 64 bit version ok....Let me confirm though, good call....I'll try running the 32 bit version of REW and see if ReaRoute wants to work there....if so, I'll take it up with Justin. I used REW a few years ago to bust piles and piles of myths. I can't wait to try it for testing reverbs!

OK, I just installed the 32 bit version of REW and still don't see ReaRoute. Not sure what's going on. Luckily on this particular PC I have an RME interface so I have some loopback but hopefully I can figure how to get ReaRoute going

pipelineaudio

Registered
Ok, after installing 32 bit reaper, rearoute shows in 32 bit REW....Hopefully I'll figure how to get 64 bit REW to work with 64 bit ReaRoute

Top Bottom