NAD’s T 758 V3i Surround Receiver Begins Shipping This Month

full?d=1597758764.png

(August 17, 2020) August is proving to be quite a month for the sound mavens at NAD Electronics in Ontario, Canada. Just weeks ago, the company announced its pricey new Masters Series M28 7-Channel Amp. Now, it’s pulling back the curtain to reveal an affordable new surround receiver – T 758 V3i – that’s set to ship later this month ($1499 MSRP).

NAD says the T 758 V3i encapsulates the company’s ‘simple is better’ mantra, blending ease of use with a high-performance design that’s focused on sound quality. And while the receiver carries 7-channels of output (60W per channel, 8 ohms, all channels driven) and the latest generation of high-speed multi-core DSP for home theater applications, the inclusion of support for MQA Hi-Res Audio and an exclusive high-current PowerDrive amplifier makes music playback a performance priority.

The T 758 V3i experience begins with an automated setup anchored Dirac Live Room Correction, which fine-tunes audio output to match the acoustics of a room. Simplicity is further laced in the system thanks to custom setting presets that can be linked to specific source inputs, a lack of “empty inputs to clutter and confuse,” and the ability to accommodate home automation systems. More advanced users will further appreciate Zone 2 powered capabilities and NAD’s Modular Design Construction that allows audio and video technologies to be replaced as new tech becomes available.

Home theater fans will appreciate the T 758 V3i’s ability to decode both Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD MA codecs, along with NAD’s EARs Surround Mode for upconversion of traditional two-channel audio to multi-channel playback. And music fans will love the receiver’s onboard Apple Airplay 2 streaming capabilities and BluOS wireless streaming technology. In addition to Hi-Res playback, BluOS allows owners to stream lossless music from local libraries and streaming services while accessing content from Internet radio stations. BluOS can also be used to create a whole-home audio ecosystem using other BluOS enabled components from NAD, Bluesound, DALI, and Monitor Audio.

Of course, no modern surround receiver would be complete without 4K video compatibility, and the T 758 V3i delivers with 3 HDMI inputs (1 output) supporting 4K/60p performance with 4:4:4 color, HDCP 2.2, and HDR. The receiver can also convert analog video for HDMI output.

For more information about NAD and the T 758 V3i Surround Receiver, visit www.nadelectronics.com.

Editor's Note: Note: Following this news release, NAD issued a press correction: the T 758 V3i does not carry Speaker IQ Technology.

Last edited:

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Emotiva XPA Gen3 2.8 multichannel amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Kaleidescape TERRA, OPPO UDP-203, Panasonic UB9000
Front Speakers
GoldenEar Technology Triton One.R
Center Channel Speaker
GoldenEar Technology SuperCenter Reference
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Front, Top Mid-Front)
Rear Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Middle, Top Rear)
Subwoofers
dual SVS SB16s + dual PSA XS30s
Other Speakers or Equipment
Behringer 1124p; Aura Bass Shaker Pros; SuperSub X
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Seymour Screen Excellence, Enlightor NEO AT Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Qobuz, TIDAL, Spotify, ROON
Other Equipment
LG Electronics 65-inch B6 OLED, Sony 65-inch X900F, ZeroSurge 8R15W x 2, ZeroSurge 2R15W x 2
Note: Following this news release, NAD issued a press correction: the T 758 V3i does not carry Speaker IQ Technology.

Top Bottom