"My Entire High School Sinking Into The Sea" January 23 Bluray from Shout! and GKIDS

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Yamaha TRS-7850 Atmos Receiver
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Panasonic UB820 4K UHD Player
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
2x Marty subs (full size with SI 18's)
Video Display Device
Sony 85 inch X950H FALD TV
26c7ea45-103d-422c-81fc-170f7d5830e8.jpg
c7e62077-c9cb-4c7a-8259-664464bfd437.jpg

MY ENTIRE HIGH SCHOOL SINKING INTO THE SEA
IS COMING TO BLU-RAY™ + DVD ON JANUARY 23, 2018
FROM GKIDS AND SHOUT! FACTORY

VOICE CAST INCLUDES JASON SCHWARTZMAN, LENA DUNHAM, REGGIE WATTS,
MAYA RUDOLPH, SUSAN SARANDON, ALEX KARPOVSKY AND JOHN CAMERON MITCHELL.

Los Angeles, CA – The much-praised 2017 film My Entire High School Sinking Into The Sea is coming to Blu-ray™ from GKIDS and Shout! Factory on January 23. Written and directed by acclaimed graphic novelist Dash Shaw, this uniquely stylish animated film boasts the voice cast of Jason Schwartzman, Lena Dunham, Reggie Watts, Maya Rudolph, Susan Sarandon, Alex Karpovsky and John Cameron Mitchell.

Dash (Jason Schwartzman) and his best friend Assaf (Reggie Watts) are preparing for another year at Tides High School, muckraking on behalf of their widely-distributed but little-read school newspaper, edited by their friend Verti (Maya Rudolph). But just when a blossoming relationship between Assaf and Verti threatens the boys’ friendship, Dash learns of an administration cover-up that puts all the students in danger. As disaster erupts and the friends race to escape through the roof of the school, they are joined by a popular know-it-all (Lena Dunham) and a lunch lady (Susan Sarandon) who is much more than meets the eye.

Hailed as “the most original animated film of the year” and “John Hughes for the Adult Swim generation” (Indiewire), My Entire High School Sinking Into The Sea is an audacious, critically acclaimed comedy debut that blends disaster movies, teen dramas and blockbuster clichés into a dazzling tale about how high school shapes who we become, even in the most unusual of circumstances.

Available in a Blu-ray/DVD combo and on EST/VOD, My Entire High School Sinking Into The Sea is now available for pre-order.

Bonus Features:

• • Audio Commentary By Filmmaker Dash Shaw
    • • Short Films
    • • A Spotlight On The Film’s Unique Artwork

Last edited:
Top Bottom