Much respect - John Mulcahy

Socket

I am just starting out using REW for tuning my car audio system. Simply amazed at what this software can do. The help menu and articles are just as amazing. I have learned more by reading them, then I have in the past 6 months of trawling the internet. As a community we are so lucky to have someone like John, who not only has the intellect to develop a tool like this, but who is generous beyond words in providing this free for anyone to use !!!! From the seasoned veterans to the people who are just discovering REW, (like me) I just wanted to say a big thank you. Thank you for the doubtless countless hours you have dedicated to REWs development and your generous sharing of your experience and knowledge through this forum. Much respect....

Breeman

Completely agree, John has been very generous to share his intellectual prowess through REW. The theoretical knowledge one needs to grasp, to come up with a program like REW is simply mind-boggling, even more amazing is his ability to package all of these difficult theoretical concepts into a simple, easy to use tool like REW.

FargateOne

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Rotel RSX-1562
Additional Amp
Bryston 3B3 for fronts mains
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Cambridge CXU
Front Speakers
B&W 804 D2
Center Channel Speaker
B&W HTM4D2
Surround Speakers
B&W 705
Subwoofers
SVS PC-2000 and SVS PC-2000 Pro
Other Speakers or Equipment
10 PEQ filters/channel in receiver with REW
Video Display Device
Samsung UN55ES8000
Other Equipment
miniDSP 2x4 HD
Totally agree...and it is free but we can (must?) donate if possible:)!

Top Bottom