MOON Celebrates 40 Years with Anniversary Edition DAC & Integrated Amp System

full?d=1600885431.jpg

(September 23, 2020). Celebrating 40 years in the audio business, MOON has announced the availability of a limited "Moon Anniversary Edition" system comprised of a 680D Streaming DAC and 600i v2 Integrated Amp. Both units sport unique Millesime Red finishes, in addition to Rose Gold embossed MOON logos and individual serial numbers.

The cost of entry? A smooth $30K.

The system ships with more than just the 680D and 600i v2. It also includes multiple custom cables (two AC, one XLR), a Simlink cable, a color-matched remote, and Rose Gold colored MOON bridges. Of course, transporting and handling gear of this value is not to be taken lightly. That's why MOON provides each buyer with white cotton gloves and a custom travel case made from steel and wood.

The 680D Streaming DAC is Roon Ready, compatible with the MiND 2 Controller App, and carries onboard support for TIDAL Masters, Deezer Hi-Fi, and Qobuz Sublime+. It also decodes DSD and MQA from all nine digital inputs, while offering both Wi-Fi and aptX Bluetooth streaming.

The Streaming DAC's partner in crime is the 600i v2, a 125 watts per channel (8 ohm) or 250 watts per channel (4 ohms) integrated amplifier. It features MOON's "no overall feedback" amp circuit design and an oversized dual-mono power supply. All inputs, RCA and XLR, are fully configurable to be home theater ready, bypassing the 600i's built-in volume control.

MOON is limiting the production of this Anniversary Edition system to 40 units. For more information visit www.simaudio.com.

Top Bottom