Listening Room...nothing is ever finished!

bvocal

I have no idea where you are at now, but your picture of the front wall and speakers has 11 major acoustical issues unaddressed in it. I wager you are unaware of that.

ssashton

I have no idea where you are at now, but your picture of the front wall and speakers has 11 major acoustical issues unaddressed in it. I wager you are unaware of that.
Lol, I take it you have some helpful advice? :)

bvocal

Sure, see if any applies/helps/is a sonic issue. Note everything I'm going to say I have found to be a sonic issue at least once, maybe not every time, but one should check... Everything vibrates and every place that can make a resonance will sure try hard to do so. So, things I would look at, if the back speaker set is ported then the ports are making noise when you use the front speakers. This can show up in music as one bad overdone bass note, a bad resonance driving you insane. The media shelves can also make resonances, all those little cavities are like a single chamber of a quadratic diffuser, but lots of them all at one note. Also the fire place... it may, it may not.
A Window, one must always check the resonance of windows, they can be horrid. Hard to check, you need a stethoscope and then you have to figure out how to listen to the glass while music is playing loud enough to make it go nuts if it's gonna. My windows in my listening room are pure evil, had to dampen them until the resonance was at the frequency of the music or less, preferably way less.
Have you put in some absorption in the corner at the fireplace , making a 45 degree wall part? That would be a fair play if you did that, in general you seem to have each speaker placed n front of it's own private cove, that's gonna impact the sound, for good or evil is your call to make.
Kind of a square room, I wager you have some wicked room modes going on. To my eyes you should be OK more or less in terms of the treatments you bought, but you are being vexed my mysterious forces that are not easy to fix, and my further guess would be that all the small resonances that I mentioned are one part and the modal issues are the rest of the puzzle. I do not think it can be over stated how fundamentally one will never be done until those issues are dealt with. That said, it is nearly impossible to fix modal problems and I don't see any way to do it in that room, something for which I apologize, I have been trying to beat that law of physics and.... well, ...
So that's my quick take, cheers.

AJ Soundfield

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Yamaha RXA800, Denon AVR-X4500, Lexicon MC10
Main Amp
Hypex Ncores
Additional Amp
Abacus Ampino, Triode Corp TRV-35SE
Computer Audio
AudioEngine D2
DAC