Hello newbie with a problem ( of course )

TedDBayer

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Dsr1
Main Amp
Hertz power 5
Front Speakers
Hertz mpk 165.3
Subwoofers
JL w3 12
Hi, I'm from Canada, 72 years old and having trouble with REW on my laptop.. I think my problem is that I'm not an adult virgin. :) joking...I used my desktop to do my first measurements but dragging it out and setting it up, possibly redoing this was too much like work, so l picked up a laptop. I had to get Excel installed. I copied my curve from my desktop, it works in EQ window, but not in all SPL, Jbl curve doesn't show up in measurements..,. I tried DL from Jazzi's again but can't change any values. Is this an Excel problem?. DL Audiofrog curve, I can open it but REW doesn't see it to open or use it. Is this a computer problem or a brain malfunction ?
Having trouble with EQ window graft I think, can't make my curves go roundish. but still trying to learn my way around, read Cat Bug and enough of other instructions/ videos to cause brain damage. I've eaten half a bottle of Tylenol so far, been trying this for 2 weeks.. My mild ADHD does kick in..Thanks for any replies, Ted

John Mulcahy

REW Author
In Excel you need to enable editing for downloaded files, it is disabled by default as a protection against malicious content.

For the REW side probably best posting some screenshots of what you are getting.

TedDBayer

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Dsr1
Main Amp
Hertz power 5
Front Speakers
Hertz mpk 165.3
Subwoofers
JL w3 12
In Excel you need to enable editing for downloaded files, it is disabled by default as a protection against malicious content.

For the REW side probably best posting some screenshots of what you are getting.
Thank you very much.

Top Bottom