Rear Height Speakers
RSL C34E's
Subwoofers
DUAL SVS PB 4000's
Video Display Device
Projector
Screen
120 inch fixed frame custom built screen
Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to hear the new cg5 and cg25 line from RSL. I really enjoy there speedwoofer 10s in my bedroom setup and there C34E's. Great company and I was curious about this new line. They've been out in the wild for a couple months now wondering if anyone has gotten a chance to get there hands on some and there impressions if so?

Dan Barham

I was wondering the same thing. Only one customer review (commercial installation) on their website. A while back I called RSL and the owner answered the phone (impressive.) We talked for a while and I was impressed with his candor and honesty. I'm not a guy who cares much about good customer service (don't really expect it actually) but I suspect these are great folks to do business with! He actually said he didn't think he could improve on my ML Motions but I could try anyway, and shipping both ways is free. Like I said; an honest guy.

Still, at $800 and $1,000 a pair for the 5s they've moved into a wildly competitive market. Mercy! The numbers of apparently good speakers in that price range are mind-boggling. Based on my limited exposure to RSL I hope they do well. He just needs to get the product out to some reviewers.

danzilla31

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Denon X4400H
Main Amp
2 Crown XLS Drive Core 1002
Additional Amp
Emotiva UPA-7
Front Speakers
SVS Prime Towers
Center Channel Speaker
SVS Prime Towers
Surround Speakers
Elan Theaterpointsthp650sl
Surround Back Speakers
Elan Theaterpointsthp650sl
Front Height Speakers
RSL C34E's
Rear Height Speakers
RSL C34E's
Subwoofers
DUAL SVS PB 4000's
Video Display Device
Projector
Screen
120 inch fixed frame custom built screen
I was wondering the same thing. Only one customer review (commercial installation) on their website. A while back I called RSL and the owner answered the phone (impressive.) We talked for a while and I was impressed with his candor and honesty. I'm not a guy who cares much about good customer service (don't really expect it actually) but I suspect these are great folks to do business with! He actually said he didn't think he could improve on my ML Motions but I could try anyway, and shipping both ways is free. Like I said; an honest guy.

Still, at $800 and $1,000 a pair for the 5s they've moved into a wildly competitive market. Mercy! The numbers of apparently good speakers in that price range are mind-boggling. Based on my limited exposure to RSL I hope they do well. He just needs to get the product out to some reviewers.
Yeah I was very impressed with there service and really were impressed with my interactions with the owner and son. I LOVE the quality of there products. The C34E's and the speedwoofer 10s were both impressive

I'm really rooting for them here but your right that is a tough tough niche to jump into

Top Bottom