FS: Emotiva XPA-7 Gen 2

Talley

So I bought this amp when my Krell took a crap and started distorting in all channels. I finally got around to getting the Krell rebuilt and I much prefer the sound of the Krell over the Emotiva. I received this Emotiva amp on 1/20/16 so it's right at a month shy of 2 years of use. Never abused and never had any issues. I would rate it a 9.2/10 simply because it's not new. I have all original packaging w/ the cardboard crate but honestly I feel more comfortable using 1x4 and plywood and building a box to put the original box in snug. This amp is heavy and shipping will be in the neighborhood of 180-230 bucks there about and the crating materials will cost me around 20 bucks. The reason for selling is I don't need two amps and I'm really moving forward with a dual amp setup.

I'll ship to the 48 states via UPS ground most likely. Signature required. Price will be $1375 PP & Shipped all inclusive.

I have many references in the camera communities and have bought/sold 10's of thousands of equipment. I've bought Sonnie SVS Ultra system so I am known. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I'll work on getting some images up shortly.

Top Bottom