For sale: Chord Electronics Hugo TT2 DAC

capassetex

Registered
Up for sale is a Chord Electronics Hugo TT2 DAC / Headphone Amplifier; D/A Converter; Remote .

I am putting this unit up for sale because I now have a all-in-one integrated amplifier that includes a very good dac, streamer, and amplifier. I really like the concept of having one unit for everything. With that said the dac in my new amplifier is not as good as the Chord but it does get me 90% of the way there and after several months off contemplating I finally decide to sell the Chord. Just like all the reviews of this dac both professional and normal consumers agree that this dac is an absolute gem, even for it's price tag. If I could describe the sound it produces in one word it would be natural. The sound is very natural and does it with such ease and realism, it's an absolute pleasure to listen to. I had the cord qutest before I purchased this dac and once I hooked up the tt2 it was evident right away that it's a step above the qutest. Very open and airy soundstage. Never harsh or fatiguing it just sounds right. Another upside to this unit is it has a pretty good preamp built-in for those who do not own a preamp. It actually sounds better than one of my preamps costing almost2,000. Please don't take my word for it, do your research and check the reviews for yourself. The Chord is guaranteed to work 100% the unit is in excellent condition with the exception of a hairline scratch on the top front glass that's only visible when looking very close. I have all the original accessories and the Box the unit came in. price is $3500 shipping included

tt dac.jpg

Top Bottom