Feature Requests

pklose

Dear John an Forum,

I was having some time over the holidays, so I have compiled my wish list for features from notes I have taken over the last year. Hope some of it is already on the to-do.

01) Display of wavelength (full, half and quarter) as special cursor add-on or in measurement check box.

02) Folder hierarchy with „roots“ measurements: Averages form a „root“ for their underlying measurements. Roots can also be created by the user for the sorting of measurements.

03) Measurements: Building upon the feature mentioned before. „Locations“. I am using arrays in several positions at the same time (e.g. one 10 piece array in position 1 and a 12 piece array at position 2). It would be great to form automatically an average for position 1 and to have the underlying measurements subordinate. Position 2 forms its own average with the underlying (subordinated) measurements.

04) File explorer integration in small navigation window on the left hand side. Similar to Ableton Live.

05) General: Allow calibration without signal presence through the manual input of parameters of SPL and voltage references.

06) Grey Min/Max Tube also for offline created RMS, Vector and dB averages. Not only for RTAs and sweeps in the measurement.

07) Allow audio file drop-in into SPL logger window (only if calibration is applied and checked).

08) EQ: Allow switch between Q and bandwidth in EQ filters panel.

09) Select inputs for measurement with checkbox instead of range in array (from input x to y) selection

10) Generator: Include level in automatically generated file name

11) Generator: Creation of mono files as an option

12) Standard settings: color for trace #1 (red) and #2 (green) must be switched by default

13) General: iCloud Drive Access on macOS

Last edited:

jschwender

More  
Front Speakers
Nubert digital pro
Other Speakers or Equipment
Philips dss940
05) General: Allow calibration without signal presence through the manual input of parameters of SPL and voltage references.
You can do a input level cal in the RTA window and a output cal in the Generator window. Is that what you mean?

pklose

You can do a input level cal in the RTA window and a output cal in the Generator window. Is that what you mean?
Thanks for that hint. Had a second look at that. Corrected my post. Background for my wish: In my measurements, 99% of the time, -23 dBFS = 94 dBSPL. And I do not want to run around with the pistophone so often. I know it is a first world problem.

Top Bottom