Feature request: Saving filter coefficients to file for MiniDSP C-DSP 8x12 module

Breeman

Hi John,

Firstly I would like to thank you for the very useful tool you have created in REW. I have only recently started using it and I am impressed:).

I am using the latest V5.20 beta 6 version and I was trying to generate correction filters in the EQ section of the program and scratched my head quite a bit as the filters were offset by a few octaves to the right when imported into MiniDSP (using the C-DSP 8x12 plugin) from REW. I have since learned of a workaround which is documented on page 36 of in the C-DSP 8X12 User Manual. The workaround involves a few manual steps one has to take in REW to get the biquad coeffiecients to be imported correctly and it works as intend.

I would appreciate it and it would be of great help to consider creating a new MiniDSP C-DSP 8x12 filter/option under the Equaliser Tab so that the automation of these steps can be carried out by virtue of one choosing this filter or option?

Thanks.

Attachments

• C-DSP 8x12 User Manual.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 6

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Sure, I've added a C-DSP 8x12 option for the next beta. 10 filters, 192 kHz sampling.

Top Bottom