DVS input issue

Alanharrison

Registered
Hi

I'm having an issue using Dante Virtual Soundcard as an interface.

Output works fine, however inputs do not register level. Patch appears to be correct, and smaart sees the mic and loopback signals fine.

Any help appreciated.

Alan

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Are you on Windows or macOS? If on Windows are you using Java drivers or ASIO? Java drivers on Windows only support stereo input, ASIO should be able to see all available channels.

I have seen a post from someone using the Dante Virtual Soundcard on a mac, that seemed to work OK.

Alanharrison

Registered
Are you on Windows or macOS? If on Windows are you using Java drivers or ASIO? Java drivers on Windows only support stereo input, ASIO should be able to see all available channels.

I have seen a post from someone using the Dante Virtual Soundcard on a mac, that seemed to work OK.

Hi John, it's on Mac Mojave 10.14.2

Its a very strange one yeah, especially as smaart is seeing them

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Worth checking Audio Midi Setup to see what format is assigned for the Dante inputs.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Could use the "Generate debug file" button on the REW soundcard preferences and attach the file here, might give some clues.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Try selecting the Dante Virtual Soundcard input rather than leaving it as Default Input, default typically only offers stereo.

Alanharrison

Registered
Hi, I've tried that, still no joy. As you can see there's no action on the mic or loopback

John Mulcahy

REW Author
You need to use the V5. 20 beta versions with 10.14 or 10.15, to cope with the changes in mic access permissions.

Top Bottom