Corrupted measurement

oliver

Hi John,
I am on Macbook pro, High Sierra 10.13.6, REW latest version.
I want just to describe what happened to me with REW, maybe there could be some information to fix a small issue.
I had a set of different measurements and everyting was working good. Suddenly one measurement causes REW to get stuck, I was just selecting it to see the IR, but the impulse response was disappeared(just a flat line). I have removed that measurement and REW works well, if I open only the corrupted measurement REW is really slow and almost not responding, I had to force the shut down.
Here the measurement, the REW logs and also the Apple error report.

Attachments

• 1.mdat
    5.1 MB · Views: 4
  • Apple Error report.txt
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • Rew logs.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 2

John Mulcahy

REW Author
That's an interesting one. The problem seems to be a combination of having the phase trace set to unwrapped and having a very large (1.25 second) time delay to the IR peak. The gives phase values that get into the tens of millions of degrees, the OS drawing code does not seem to like being asked to generate and clip traces that go that far off screen. I have put in some code in to limit the trace values, and all seems fine with that in place. Wrapping the phase also fixes the problem for that measurement.

oliver

Hi John,
in case you want to look at, I have taken again the measurement, that is correct now.

Attachments

• 1 correct.mdat
    4.9 MB · Views: 3
Top Bottom