Climbing The REW 'Learning Curve'!

Dan Twomey

Supporter
After dabbling briefly with REW for my sub I decided to take on a real challenge and see what REW could do for my main speakers.
To do this I recently purchased a UMIK-1 and a MiniDSP 2x4HD. So far I'm using the recommended video by Matt Poes as a good introduction
and I continue to read any and all FAQs, help files, etc. Hopefully, by sometime in the new year I'll be starting to grasp some of the measurements in REW
and be on my way to some improvements!

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Dan Twomey

Supporter
If getting some good measurements is half the battle it looks like I'm there! Image is a full range sweep of L+R

Attachments

• December 31.mdat
    4.5 MB · Views: 7

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Measurements look fine, your graph scales could do with a little adjustment though. Probably best aiming to have a span of about 60 dB, for example 45 dB at the bottom of the graph and 105 dB at the top. You can adjust the range with the Limits button at the top right of the graph.

Dan Twomey

Supporter
Measurements look fine, your graph scales could do with a little adjustment though. Probably best aiming to have a span of about 60 dB, for example 45 dB at the bottom of the graph and 105 dB at the top. You can adjust the range with the Limits button at the top right of the graph.
Many thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Dan

Top Bottom