capture box too low

jeffstake

Registered
I bought a 13" laptop to use with REW. After a measurement, I hit the capture icon (small camera) and it opens a box with settings. Unfortunately, the box is located a bit low on the screen so that the capture button at the bottom is hidden. So, each time, I have been stopping to move the box up a bit to expose the capture button. This is becoming tedious. Is there a way to either get REW to position that box higher on the screen, or should I just return the laptop and get one with a larger screen (does a larger screen help)? Are there other problems that are going to pop up with this smaller screen?

Last edited:

John Mulcahy

REW Author
I'll make a change for the next build to ensure dialogs are fully visible when they are displayed. What's the laptop's screen resolution?

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Have you set a large display scaling? That resolution should be more than sufficient, but if it is at 150% display scaling (for example) the effective resolution is only 1280 x 720, which is a bit borderline.

jeffstake

Registered
I did not change the display settings. The only thing I did after the initial setup was add REW and start it up. I will look to see what I can see about this.

jeffstake

Registered
Just to follow up, I returned the laptop so I was not able to check other screen settings. Thanks for all of your help.

Top Bottom