Front Speakers
Kef Q550
Subwoofers
2 x Rythmik Audio E15HP2
Streaming Equipment
Dell G7 laptop
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal, Spotify
Hello I am relatively new to REW and am trying to get started. I dug a little into the basic tutorial on how to setup. All of the tutorials I have seen so far involve using HDMI as the connection into a reciever. I am running a 2 channel stereo using my laptop connected via USB to my Topping D90 Dac then to my amp. Am I able to use the REW software for this application? I currently have 2 Rythmik Audio E15HP2 subwoofers hooked up directly to the DAC as well. So I have 1 tower and 1 sub on each channel. I am not sure if using USB will work or if it does what kind of settings I will need to configure for it to work. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

sam_adams

The D90 is a nice DAC and you can use it to run sweeps on your system. You will need a mic of course. A USB UMIK-1 will work. Once you have the mic and DAC connected to the computer you just have to select them as the input and output devices. Make sure that you have the sample rates set to the same rate for both the DAC and the mic. In the case of the UMIK, you would use 48 KHz and you would set the D90 to the same sample rate for the sweep stimulus.

At1_WiththeDrum

Registered
More  
Main Amp
Nord Three 1ET400A ST Stereo Amplifier
Other Amp
Hafler five hundred
Computer Audio
Roon
DAC
Topping D90 MQA
Front Speakers
Kef Q550
Subwoofers
2 x Rythmik Audio E15HP2
Streaming Equipment
Dell G7 laptop
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal, Spotify
The D90 is a nice DAC and you can use it to run sweeps on your system. You will need a mic of course. A USB UMIK-1 will work. Once you have the mic and DAC connected to the computer you just have to select them as the input and output devices. Make sure that you have the sample rates set to the same rate for both the DAC and the mic. In the case of the UMIK, you would use 48 KHz and you would set the D90 to the same sample rate for the sweep stimulus.
Thanks. I forgot to add that I do have a Umik-1 as well.

Top Bottom