Cal Files Preferences bug noted

Dent

Registered
I've noticed this bug in the present betas where if I am using a Galaxy CM-140 spl meter along with the generic CM-140 calibration file that can be found in the Home Theater Shack forums and if I put a check mark in the option "Input Device is a C-weighted SPL meter" it does not actually apply that C-weighted option to the measurements (areas outside the calibration file range). After the measurement is done and I click the "Change Cal..." button in the Measurements Panel used for that measurement I find that that C-weighted option is now unchecked and has not been applied. I can manually put a check for it to be on for that individual measurement and then and only then is it applied to the measurement. The C-weighted option is still checked on in the Preferences/Cal Files as before and even when I check the Cal Files in the "Make a Measurement" window right before I make the measurement and see that the C-weighted option is indeed checked on, it still does not apply it as described previously.

Top Bottom