Blindspot: The Complete Second Season come to Blu-ray and DVD (and Digital HD) 8/8/17

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Yamaha TRS-7850 Atmos Receiver
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Panasonic UB820 4K UHD Player
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
2x Marty subs (full size with SI 18's)
Video Display Device
Sony 85 inch X950H FALD TV
full?lightbox=1&last_edit_date=1495049370.jpg

BLINDSPOT:

THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON

NBC’s CAPTIVATING CRIME DRAMA

IS SET FOR RELEASE ON DVD AND BLU-RAY™

AUGUST 8, 2017

FROM WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT

Release Features 22 Exciting Episodes from the Series’ Second Season

Plus Nearly 2 Hours of Extras Including New Featurettes, Deleted Scenes and More

BURBANK, CA (May 17, 2017) – The revelation of Jane’s identity and the source of her origin leads to even more intriguing mysteries on the second season of Blindspot, the compelling NBC crime drama, to be released on DVD and Blu-ray™ August 8, 2017 from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (WBHE). From creator Martin Gero (Bored to Death, The L.A. Complex) and Berlanti Productions (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl), Blindspot: The Complete Second Season features 22 exciting episodes and loads of extras, including new featurettes, deleted scenes, a gag reel and much more. The second season of Blindspot will be released in eye-catching 1080p high definition video and will feature DTS-HD master audio, for superior sound quality. Blindspot: The Complete Second Season will retail for $39.99 SRP for the standard DVD edition and $44.98 SRP for the Blu-ray™ edition.

Blindspot returns for a high-octane second season as the mystery behind Jane Doe (Jaimie Alexander, Thor films, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) continues to deepen. After the shocking events in the first season finale, we learn that Jane is not who she (or Kurt Weller’s FBI team) thought she was.

Season two continues to unravel the conspiracy behind her missing identity and her former life with the shadowy organization known as Sandstorm – before joining Weller and the FBI. New faces appear on the faceless organization with the addition of Luke Mitchell (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) and Michelle Hurd (Law & Order: SVU) as members of the shadowy team that initially sent Jane to the FBI. In addition, The Good Wife’s Archie Panjabi joins the second season as the head of a secret division within the NSA that’s also been tracking Jane Doe’s case from afar. With everything somehow connected to Jane and her cryptic tattoos, the riddle of clues inked in her skin and erased from her mind is more crucial than ever!

Originally premiering on NBC in September 2015, Blindspot tells the story of a beautiful and mysterious woman (Alexander) who is found naked in Times Square with her body completely covered in intricate, coded tattoos. She has no memories of her past and she is clueless about her own identity. She is dubbed Jane Doe and is investigated by the FBI when they learn one of her mysterious tattoos, bears the name of FBI agent Kurt Weller (Sullivan Stapleton, 300: Rise of an Empire, Strike Back). As the FBI investigates and solves the complex treasure map of her body, an ever-widening web of conspiracy and corruption is revealed.

Currently in its second season on NBC, Blindspot is produced by Berlanti Productions and Quinn’s House in association with Warner Bros. Television. Blindspot was created by Martin Gero (Bored to Death, The L.A. Complex) who executive produces along with Greg Berlanti (The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl), Sarah Schechter (Riverdale, The Flash, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow) and Jeff F. King (White Collar).

The series also stars Rob Brown (Treme), Audrey Esparza (Black Box), Ashley Johnson (Much Ado About Nothing) and Ukweli Roach (The Royals).

Special Features:

Ø The Writer’s Conspiracy Featurettes:

· Breaking Season 2

· Premiere Revelations

Ø Conspiracies and Cover-Ups Featurettes

· Zero Division

· Sandstorm

Ø Deleted Scenes

Ø My Crazy Comic-Con Experience with Ashley Johnson (Agent Patterson)

Ø 2016 Comic-Con Panel

Ø Bound and Gag Reel

22 Episodes:

1. In Night So Ransomed Rogue

12. Devil Never Even Lived

2. Heave Fiery Knot

13. Name Not One Man

3. Hero Fears Imminent Rot

14. Borrow or Rob

4. If Beth

15. Draw O Caesar, Erase a Coward

5. Condone Untidiest Thefts

16. Evil Did I Dwell, Lewd I Did Live

6. Her Spy’s Harmed

17. Solos

7. Resolves Eleven Myths

18. Senile Lines

8. We Fight Deaths on Thick Lone Waters

19. Regard a Mere Mad Rager

9. Why Let Cooler Pasture Deform

20. In Words, Drown I

10. Nor I, Nigel, AKA Leg In Iron

21. Mom

11. Droll Autumn, Unmutual Lord

22. Lepers Repel

The Basics

Blindspot: The Complete Second Season

Street Date:

August 8, 2017

Order Date:

July 4, 2017

SRP:

$39.99 (SD)

$44.98 (BD)

UPC:

883929565153 (SD)

883929565146 (BD)

Running Time:

986 min. (feature)

110 min. (bonus features)

Configuration

SD: 5 DVD-9s

BD: 4 BD-50s

Aspect Ratio:

16x9 Widescreen

Audio:

English 5.1, Portuguese 2.0 (SD)

English 5.1, Portuguese 2.0, Spanish 2.0 (BD)

Subtitles:

SD: English, Chinese, Portuguese, French, Latin Spanish , Thai, Korean

BD: English, French, Castilian Spanish, Latin Spanish, Korean, Portuguese

Jack

More  
Integra 9.8 pre/pro, Denon 4520ci
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA5
Additional Amp
Darid I30
Other Amp
Hafler 220
Oppo
Front Speakers
Klipsch KLF10
Center Channel Speaker
Klipsch C7
Surround Speakers
Various
Subwoofers
HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP
Other Speakers or Equipment
Lita Audio Tube Dac, MyDac, Home made Music server
Video Display Device
Panasonic Viera Plasma, 65"
Remote Control
Lots
I liked this show for a bit, maybe the first and part of the second season but then everyone seemed to get annoying...or maybe it was just me. Never the less, this will be a winner for fans of the show.

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Yamaha TRS-7850 Atmos Receiver
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Panasonic UB820 4K UHD Player
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
2x Marty subs (full size with SI 18's)
Video Display Device
Sony 85 inch X950H FALD TV
I surprisingly liked it a lot. It's one of those shows you have to suspend a LOT of disbelief, but also fits right in with your standard "villain of the week" procedural as well

Top Bottom