REW Beta Release 5.20 RC4. when PC go to standby then REW lost Asio driver

user44455555

Registered
This happen on ASIO DAW too. but the ASio DAW bring a requester as this. "ASIO soundcard not available " then can click on retry or if you really not want or that it not hang in endless loop can click to cancel. after click of retry the sound device is add with the old settings
please add this feature to REW too

John Mulcahy

REW Author
What happens in REW? If you use the Reload button on the REW soundcard preferences does that help?

user44455555

Registered
when i press ok in the "Unable to start Asio Capture" requester then in preferences the reload button is ghostet and REW lost all the audio device settings and show choose device. when REW does not reset sound settings help also alot. i can then go to preferences and choose reload. but best is as other DAW do that when in the requester "Unable to start Asio Capture" can add a reload button too

John Mulcahy

REW Author
The ASIO details are not removed, REW just waits for you to select an available device. If the original device is reselected the last ASIO inputs and outputs used should be restored. My ASIO devices don't show that behaviour, but I'll look at having an option to reselect the device.

user44455555

Registered
thats good when you can do that. On my system it switches to java output and when i choose asio then come choose a device and i need choose my asio device. when i switch to that device i see it get correct outputs in last beta.

user44455555

Registered
thanks the new beta work good now. when the requester come reload asio and press this then it work. or sometimes the requester come "soundproblem.... please check this", press ok and do measure it work too

Top Bottom