Recent content by Jack1949

  1. J

    miniDSP C-DSP 8x12 DL Processor – Review and Setup/Tuning Guide

    I'm having the same error message as JStewart. However, the 2 links you provided above do work for me.
  2. J

    Value Electronics July 18, 2926 TV Shootout® Evaluation Event

    Value Electronics July 18, 2926 TV Shootout® Evaluation Event I don't think I'll be able to wait that long.
  3. J

    the 2nd scariest event that happened in my life

    Good luck with your recovery!
  4. J

    SOLD SOLD: Denon X8500H AV Receiver

    That was quick! Congrats!
  5. J

    AV NIRVANA Turns NINE!

    Congrats on your success and may you continue to grow! Here's a bit of nostalgia, AV NIRVANA at 2 months old. I received this newsletter after I joined in 2017.
  6. J

    GIVEAWAY TIME! Rocket Into 2026 with "Superman: The Movie" on 4K UHD Disc!!

    Congrats @Jon Liu and hats off to @phillihp23 !
  7. J

    Hi all, and thanks...

    Life is what happens to you While you're busy making other plans John Lennon
  8. J

    The Official JTR Speakers Loudspeaker Discussion Thread!

    I'm 76. Trust me, I understand. Now, what were we talking about? :olddude:
  9. J

    The Official JTR Speakers Loudspeaker Discussion Thread!

    Before I first purchased JTR, I saw others mention this over-site on the forums, and I made a mental note of it so that I wouldn't do the same. :nono: Of course, I've made many other mistakes to make up for avoiding that one. :hide:
  10. J

    The Official JTR Speakers Loudspeaker Discussion Thread!

    Yep, that's an easy thing to miss and would definitely cause a muffled sound.
  11. J

    Anthem Summer Sale 15% off MSRP Aug 1-17 2025

    I agree, there's no comparison between the results I got with YPAO and ARC Genesis. To be fair, my flagship Yamaha is from 2014, so I'm sure they've made YPAO and other improvements since then. And I know that the better DACs and circuitry in the AVM 90 are major factors besides the RC software...
  12. J

    Anthem Summer Sale 15% off MSRP Aug 1-17 2025

    Thank you! :T This is a big step up from my Yamaha and the results have been very satisfying. Everything sounds so much clearer with smooth yet powerful bass, crisp highs, more detail and no smearing. I don't think I'll need to do any tweaking, as I've done in the past...but I think I've told...
  13. J

    Anthem Summer Sale 15% off MSRP Aug 1-17 2025

    Couldn't resist the sale, so I purchased an AVM 90. Setup was a little confusing at first with its "virtual inputs", but once I figured it out and ran ARC Genesis, it was smooth sailing.
Back
Top