Recent content by Asere

  1. Asere

    Marshmallow - Blu-ray Review

    Thank for the review. This one sound like it is up my alley. Will check it out on Prime.
  2. Asere

    Passenger - Blu-ray Review

    Meh? I really enjoyed this one lol.
  3. Asere

    Supergirl - 4K Blu-ray Review

    Thanks for the review. The trailer didn't look that appealing although trailers can be deceiving. I will skip this one.
  4. Asere

    Disclosure Day - Blu-ray Review

    My wife has been wanting to see this, and I don't mind but considering Spielberg directed this film you'd think it would have received much better ratings. Thanks for the review.
  5. Asere

    What TV series are you watching now?

    He is in the well known film No Country for Old Men. He plays a psychopath.
  6. Asere

    What TV series are you watching now?

    Seems like Cape Fear has a remake trend and now a series. I may check the series out one day. Bardem is a great actor imo.
  7. Asere

    Project Hail Mary - 4K Blu-ray Review

    I liked it and my family loved it. I think Rocky's name and the design could have been better lol.
  8. Asere

    Movie Roll Call: What have you seen lately?

    I highly recommend The Last House on Netflix. The film and cast are great plus great use of Atmos.
  9. Asere

    Obsession - Blu-ray Review

    I do not remember seeing side bars at the theater. Unless of course it was stretched.
  10. Asere

    Obsession - Blu-ray Review

    What, it comes only with the aspect almost like a full screen format? That is disappointing imo. I wonder if the streaming version is the same.
  11. Asere

    Fallin Down - 4K Blu-ray Review

    I saw this when it released in theaters. Great film. Thanks for the review.
  12. Asere

    Bass Hunters Analysis: Hush, The Shush Cut

    Sorry I was referring to the bass on the b/w being more impactful than the color version. But yes visually how is the b/w one?
  13. Asere

    Bass Hunters Analysis: Hush, The Shush Cut

    So, the B/W is more impactful than the color version?
  14. Asere

    Bass Hunters Analysis: Hush, The Shush Cut

    This is a great film and very atmospheric. I need to check out the disk version.
  15. Asere

    Obsession - Blu-ray Review

    No, no, no don't do that! I will be getting this one for sure. It was really entertaining. Thanks for the review!
Back
Top