2x Marty subs (full size with SI 18's)
Video Display Device
Sony 85 inch X950H FALD TV

CREATION OF THE GODS I: KINGDOM OF STORMS

front1.jpg

The Lavish, Fantasy Action Epic Debuts with All-New English Dub
on Digital, Blu-ray™ & DVD & May 28

PLANO, TEXAS (May 1, 2024)
– From director Wuershan (Painted Skin: The Resurrection, Mojin: The Lost Legend)) comes the award-winning epic fantasy CREATION OF THE GODS I: KINGDOM OF STORMS, debuting on DVD, Blu-ray™ and Digital May 28 from Well Go USA Entertainment. After killing the emperor, King Zhou reigns as a tyrant so brutal that he earns Heaven’s wrath. To save the mortal world, the gods intervene and invest in a champion brave enough to challenge the king—even if it may cost him everything. CREATION OF THE GODS I: KINGDOM OF STORMS stars Kris Phillips (The Monkey King 2), Li Xuejian (The Wandering Earth II), Huang Bo (Journey to the West), Yu Shi (Born to Fly), Chen Muchi, highly praised newcomer Naran, and Ci Sha. Bonus Features include an all-new English dub and behind-the-scenes content.

CREATION OF THE GODS I: KINGDOM OF STORMS won Best Film and Best Supporting Actor (Li Xuejian) at the Golden Rooster Awards and Wuershan was named Director of the Year by the China Film Critics Association.

Synopsis:

After conspiring with a conniving fox demon to kill the emperor and seize power, King Zhou reigns as a tyrant so brutal that he incurs the wrath of Heaven. In a final attempt to save the mortal world from desperate peril, the gods decide to intervene and invest in an unlikely champion brave enough to challenge the evil king—even if it may cost him everything.

Country of Origin: China

CREATION OF THE GODS I: KINGDOM OF STORMS has a runtime of approximately 148 minutes and is not rated.​

Blu-ray DVD
Catalog #: WGU03676BCatalog #: WGU03705D
UPC Code: 3810348036766UPC Code: 810348037053
Pre-Order Date: 4/23/24Pre-Order Date: 4/23/24
SLP: $29.98SLP: $19.99
Audio: DTS HDMA 5.1 / StereoAudio: 5.1 Dolby Digital / 2.0 Stereo

Top Bottom