Win a Free Copy of Disney’s Hit Ant-Man and the Wasp!
(October 8, 2018) Buckle-up and prepare yourself for another great opportunity to win a FREE COPY of a smash-hit film! This time, AV NIRVANA and Disney are teaming up to deliver one luck winner the soon-to-be-released Ant-Man and the Wasp on Blu-ray. Our Michael Scott recently reviewed the film, giving it a strong final score and a solid “Good Watch” stamp of approval.
Notably, Scott says the film delivers a thunderous bass attack and a “big, bold, action track that just makes waves by the intensity and encompassing feel of the movie.” He also notes the film's 1080p presentation is pleasing to the eyes!
Like our past Flash Giveaway contests, entering to win Ant-man and the Wasp is simple! First, make sure you’re a member of AV NIRVANA. Joining is super easy, including the convenient option of Facebook login. And for those of you that are new – stick around and become a part of our growing community! We’re always looking for new AV fanatics and being active has big benefits!
Second, leave a comment below!
Yes folks, it’s that simple!
As always, any member with 100 posts will have TWO automatic entries, while any member with 1,000 posts will receive THREE automatic entries! It’s our way of thanking those that have made AV NIRVANA their home!
Best of luck to everyone that enters!
Here’s the fine print:
- All entrants must be AV NIRVANA members (100% free and easy to join, including Facebook login) and live within the Continental United States.
- All previous Giveaway winners are free to enter.
- The contest runs from October 8, 2018 through October 17, 2018 (9:00AM EST).
- One winner will be selected at random and announced in this thread.
- Any member with 100 posts will have TWO automatic entries, while any member with 1,000 posts will receive THREE automatic entries!
- Winners will have one week to respond to winner's notification. If AV NIRVANA does not receive a response, the drawing will be run again.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Todd Anderson News Editor / Reviewer/ Senior AdminStaff MemberThread Starter
- Jan 20, 2017
- Likes Received:
- Balt/Wash Metro
AV Equipment List
- Yamaha RX-A3050
- Emotiva XPA-5
- OPPO UDP-203
- SVS Ultra Towers
- SVS Ultra Center
- SVS Ultra Surround
- SVS Ultra Bookshelf
- SVS Prime Elevation
- dual SVS SB16s + dual PSA XS30s
- Behringer 1124p; Aura Bass Shaker Pros; SuperSub X
- JVC RS520
- LG Electronics 65-inch B6 OLED, OPPO Sonica
- SVS Prime Elevation
- Carada Cine-White 0 gain