Registered
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Behringer UMC204HD
Main Amp
Presonus Eris E8
Front Speakers
Presonus Eris E8
Anytime I open up any of the tools It's following my cursor and dragging the window around, glitching out. Has anyone experienced this before? Also, for some reason on my capture it doesn't show that I opened the SPL meter and generator tools even though it did when I clicked them on my screen.

Attachments

• REW V5.20.5 2022-04-19 19-46-23.mp4
    4.6 MB

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Run the REW installer again and select the option to disable hardware graphics acceleration.

Jbeazyaudio

Registered
More  
Behringer UMC204HD
Main Amp
Presonus Eris E8
Front Speakers
Presonus Eris E8
Ok that fixed the graphics issue. Now for some reason it won't let me have both my input and output at the same time!! Sometimes it will play the test tone, but I get an error that my soundcard did not provide any input data. THEN it refuses to play the test tone but it'll show my microphone picking up sound. It wont let me do both! It just stops before it either makes a test tone, or is about to show my mic levels.

Jbeazyaudio

Registered
More  
Behringer UMC204HD
Main Amp
Presonus Eris E8
Front Speakers
Presonus Eris E8
This is my mic picking up the signal, but REW refusing to generate any noise. I hit play on the generator and the button just bounces back.

Jbeazyaudio

Registered
More  
Behringer UMC204HD
Main Amp
Presonus Eris E8
Front Speakers
Presonus Eris E8
OK I have it working now

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Worth posting what you did to fix it in case someone else has a similar problem. If the input and output are set to different sample rates in the Windows audio properties that causes problems.

Jbeazyaudio

Registered
More  
Behringer UMC204HD
Main Amp
Presonus Eris E8
Front Speakers
Presonus Eris E8
Worth posting what you did to fix it in case someone else has a similar problem. If the input and output are set to different sample rates in the Windows audio properties that causes problems.
I ended up disabling exclusive audio control in the control panel then restarting my computer. Also, it could have been the fact I was trying to watch a YouTube tutorial in chrome so I didn't have any other window open after I restarted. That could have been it.

Top Bottom