full?lightbox=1&last_edit_date=1502731100.jpg
Movie: :1star:
Video: :5stars:
Audio: :5stars:
Extras: :2.5stars:
Final Score: :3stars:

full?lightbox=1&last_edit_date=1506034737.png
Movie

I was the perfect target audience for the Transformers franchise, as this reviewer grew up with more of the original action figures than you could shake a stick at, and was one of those little kids who drug himself out of bed every Saturday morning so that he could plop down in front of the TV in his whitey tighteys and watch reruns of the show. I know that Michael Bay’s first Transformers is not widely received as a masterpiece (or even that representative of the cartoons), but I still loved the movie to death in theaters. It came out right as the Blu-ray and HD DVD format war was going on, and used as a demo disc for home theaters all over the world. Then the second movie came out. Revenge of the Fallen had SOME good points to it, but was largely a flop, and the third movie was only marginally better than the second entry. At that point we though the franchise was dead. Megan Fox was gone from as Sam’s girlfriend, and Shia la Doofus had publicly stated that he was done. Then for some insane reason, Michael Bay was asked to come back and do a FOURTH movie, this time with Marky Mark as the lead human. While it may seem insane to us, it really wasn’t for Paramount, as the three films before it has raked in countless hundreds of millions of dollars of profit for them. Transformers: Age of Extinction was a 13 hour (or at least it seemed that way) assault on your senses, and I begged to all that was holy that this would be the final nail in the coffin, but the ancient gods of malice and hate has seen it worthy to unleash another near 3 hour punishment upon us in the form of The Last Knight.

I actually was VERY reticent to see this in theaters as I had witnessed the pain and suffering caused by Age of Extinction a few years back but when my best friend offered to buy me a chipotle burrito AND pay for my ticket (he was bored that day) I reluctantly agreed to go. Well, it didn’t take long before our jaws were hanging down to our knees and every few minutes we would look over at each other with these looks on our faces that blatantly said “did we just see what I think we saw?” while listening to the non stop sonic assault. I mean, you have to wonder how Michael Bay got the script past studio executives when you have Anthony Hopkins making insane comments, a transformer singing Ludacris’s “Move ****, Get out the way ****” while driving in London traffic, OR the fact that this same transformer ends up side kicking a live Tuna on a submarine (yes, I had to rewind that scene 2-3 times just to comprehend it). I guess at this point he’s been given carte blanche to do what he wants, as the money just keep rolling in, despite racist overtones, inane plot devices, and swirling vortex of action that almost no one can make sense of.

The film’s biggest problem is that it has a bit TOO many plot points and stories. The film feels like about 4 different movies all crammed into one 2 hour and 35 minute time frame, ranging from ancient Arthurian legends, a revenge story dealing with the creator of the Transformer race, humanity trying to survive in a post apocalyptic world where Transformers and Decepticons are waging war with humanity caught in the middle, AND your typical adventure story. Well, we at least got Merlin and Arthur for a few minutes at the beginning, before we go back to the future, but the whole Arthurian legend aspect of the movie was hilariously hackneyed, and somehow they even found a way to blend in Unicron into the picture (although as nothing more than a short plot device that just went nowhere).
full?lightbox=1&update=1506034737.jpg
As much as I can barely summarize the movie I will try. A couple of kids go into a quarantine zone (an old Transformer conflict zone) where they come under fire from the now “bad” human military forces who are trying to wipe out any and all transformer influence. There they get targeted by a drone only to have Marky Mark come in and save the say with a transformer hand gun and a smart mouth. Izabelle (Isabela Moner) glomps onto Marky Marky (Cade from the previous film) as she can fix stuff like he can, and hangs out with the new hunted felon (I guess he’s a wanted man for helping Optimus Prime in the last movie). However, humanity is under attack even MORE as the war between the Decepticons and the Autobots has pretty much ravaged the world, with more and more lost members of their dying race coming to earth and just blowing up stuff in their conflict. Megatron somehow manages to make an appearance (there’s some bizarre Mad Max style scene where he’s picking and choosing what decipticons go free to help him in a mission that makes zero sense), and Optimus Prime goes back to his home world of Cybertron (or what’s left of it) and meets their make, Quintessa, who wants to use him to rebuild their world. Even at the expense of Earth (which turns out to be home to yet ANOTHER major player). I guess there’s a staff of super duper transformer power (what happened to the All Spark?) that can make Cybertron whole again and now EVERYONE wants it. Anthony Hopkins plays some whacked out head of a mysterious group of caretakers for the staff (and they very uncleverly weave in Sam Witwicky into it), then things blow up, transformers die, more things blow up, and the movie ends. Yeah, that’s pretty much it. A giant mess of about 4 different movie’s worth of plot points all crammed together into the SEMBLANCE of a script.

I can’t say that there was any real ACTING in the film if you think abut it. Marky Mark just ran around looking buff and yelling at things, while everyone else just screamed while Michael Bay blew things up in slow motion. At least there wasn’t any underage teen girls this movie where the camera was focusing in on her butt, and her boyfriend sneering to her father about how he was having sex with her when he was over 18 and she wasn’t because of some law concerning when they STARTED date (that whole scene just boggled the mind in Age of Extinction). The best thing I can say about The Last Knight is that the movie DOES finally end, and there is hope for those who have started it.

Rating:

Rated PG-13 for violence and intense sequences of sci-fi action, language, and some innuendo

Video: :5stars:
Do I even have to say anything about a Transformers video encode anymore? If anything this is one of Paramount pride and joy franchises, and combined with Michael Bay’s love for beautiful imagery and bright colors it makes for one incredible Blu-ray viewing experience. The Digitally sourced movie can sometimes look a HAIR breadth flat at times, but other than a few shots it tends to be a visually lush and color filled video extravaganza. The colors are extremely well saturated with the yellow of Bumblebee, or the reds and blues of Optimus Prime shining through with incredible pop and pizzazz. Fine detail is simply stunning with every line and machine face of the transformers showing up with razor sharp clarity, and the human world showing just as much attention to the little things. Dust and dirt cling to Mark Wahlberg’s face, and the little cuts and bruises that he acquires along his journey are natural looking and distinct. Contrast levels maintain a healthy balance with good skin tones, and the blacks are sickeningly inky and deep. I did notice a mild amount of digital noise in some of the darker shots, but it wasn’t too egregious and was only really noticeable if you were looking for it. Like the last film, there is a mixture of 2.39:1 encoded shots for a majority of the film as well as 1.90:1 framed IMAX shots blended in, and those IMAX shots are just STUNNING to view. Crisp, clean, and razor sharp, but I was actually surprised at how well the other non IMAX shots held up in quality. On the walmart “big screen” edition of Revenge of the Fallen the IMAX shots were startlingly better than the scope imagery of the rest of the film, but here they are almost identical. Mostly likely due to the increases in digital camera technology over the years.

Audio: :5stars:
full?lightbox=1&update=1506034737.png
Again, this is a Transformers movie. Were you expecting anything less than an audio maelstrom? If you were expecting an audio treat, then you’re in the right place, as The Last Knight’s Dolby Atmos track is a non stop storm of audio activity. Dialog is well placed up front and evenly balanced with the rest of the mix, but we’re here for the surround activity, swirling mayhem of action and punishing LFE that just doesn’t let up. Gunshots ring with authority, and LFE is basically part of each and every shot. The bass hits HARD and DEEP, once again giving us several scenes that really dip into the teens, vibrating every single wood board and stud in your house in a sustained low end shot. Surrounds are given a LOT of activity, from the sounds of machine parts moving against each other, to the swirling of the ocean as an ancient space craft emerges from the deep. Overheads throw with energy as Cybertron’s fractured frame crashes into portions of the Earth, and military vehicles rush by over the top of you. It’s a whirlwind action movie, and the Dolby Atmos track fills the channels with an incredible sense of immersion and intensity that is worthy of the Transformers legacy.

Extras: :2.5stars:
• Merging Mythologies – Explore the secret TRANSFORMERS history
• Climbing the Ranks – Military training
• The Royal Treatment: Transformers in the UK
• Motors and Magic
• Alien Landscape: Cybertron
• One More Giant Effin' Movie

Final Score: :3stars:

Transformers: The Last Knight is a 2 hour and 35 minute exercise in patience and drudgery. A painful viewing experience it once again proves that the series has pretty much been done since the third film. Michael Bay seems to have no more excitement for the series, and is content with throwing CGI vomit against the screen while simultaneously letting his writers run a muck through the fields of letters, throwing nonsensical plot lines against the paper and hoping that SOMETHING sticks. There has rarely been a time that I left the theater AND my own home viewing wondering what in blue blazes I had just watched. A big budget embarrassment, The Last Knight hopefully acts as the final nail in the coffin of a series that has just been stretched out way past its expiration date. The disc itself is pure eye and ear candy, but that doesn’t say much when the movie itself is such a chore to sit through.

Technical Specifications:

Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Anthony Hopkins, Laura Haddock
Directed by: Michael Bay
Written by: Art Marcum, Matt Holloway
Aspect Ratio
: 2.39:1 AVC (1.90:1 AVC for IMAX shots)
Audio: English: Dolby Atmos (Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Core), English DD 5.1, English DD 2.0, French (Canadian), Spanish, Portuguese DD 5.1
Studio: Paramount
Rated: PG-13
Runtime: 155 Minutes
Blu-ray Release Date: September 26th, 2017

image.png

Recommendation: Skip It

Last edited:

tripplej

AV Addict
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
NAD T-777
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player
Front Speakers
7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers
Subwoofers
2 Paradigm SE Subs
Other Speakers or Equipment
Nintendo Wii U Gaming Console
Video Display Device
Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV
Remote Control
Universal Remote MX-450
Streaming Subscriptions
Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge
Thanks for the review. Will skip it per your advice. :)

Sonnie

Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
StormAudio ISP Elite 24 MK3 Processor
Main Amp
McIntosh MC1.25KW Monoblock Amps
Additional Amp
StormAudio PA 16 MK3
Computer Audio
Intel NUC w/ Roon ROCK
Panasonic UB9000 4K UHD Player (for media discs)
Front Speakers
RTJ 410
Center Channel Speaker
MartinLogan Focus C-18
Front Wide Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT
Surround Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Surround Back Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Front Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Rear Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Subwoofers
JTR Captivator 2400 x6
VTI Amp Stands for the Monoblocks
Video Display Device
Sony 98X90L
Remote Control
Universal MX-890
Streaming Equipment
FireCube for movies and Lenova Carbon X1 for Roon
Streaming Subscriptions
Lifetime Roon Subscription
Tidal
qobuz
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Satellite System
Dish Joey 4K
Other Equipment
Zero Surge 8R15W-1 | Salamander Synergy Equipment Stand
Hmmm... I really enjoyed this movie. :justdontknow:

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Yamaha TRS-7850 Atmos Receiver
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Panasonic UB820 4K UHD Player
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
2x Marty subs (full size with SI 18's)
Video Display Device
Sony 85 inch X950H FALD TV
it's ok, we still love you. Now come into this room where all your family and friends are in a circle. It's called an intervention ;)

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Emotiva XPA Gen3 2.8 multichannel amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Kaleidescape TERRA, OPPO UDP-203, Panasonic UB9000
Front Speakers
GoldenEar Technology Triton One.R
Center Channel Speaker
GoldenEar Technology SuperCenter Reference
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Front, Top Mid-Front)
Rear Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Middle, Top Rear)
Subwoofers
dual SVS SB16s + dual PSA XS30s
Behringer 1124p; Aura Bass Shaker Pros; SuperSub X
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Seymour Screen Excellence, Enlightor NEO AT Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Qobuz, TIDAL, Spotify, ROON
Other Equipment
LG Electronics 65-inch B6 OLED, Sony 65-inch X900F, ZeroSurge 8R15W x 2, ZeroSurge 2R15W x 2
Mike... you really waded into the mud pits on this one. Take a shower...perhaps a nap... and look forward to the next flick. :T

Last edited:

Asere

More  
Main Amp
Denon AVR X4200W
Additional Amp
Parasound HCA 1500A
Oppo 103D
Front Speakers
SVS Prime Towers
Center Channel Speaker
SVS Prime
Surround Speakers
SVS Prime Satellites
Front Height Speakers
Proficient
Rear Height Speakers
Proficient
Subwoofers
Dual Kreisel DXD 12012, PSA S3000i
Video Display Device
Samsung PNF8500
Screen
60"
Remote Control
Harmony Ultra
Streaming Subscriptions
Panamax M5300 PM, Monster HTS 3600
Oh man, I was hoping it would at least get 3 stars from you. I hear its really bad though. I will have to maybe one day rent it and watch with the kids just for fun.

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
I had to go through a hebrew purification ritual to cleanse myself after this one. Your results may vary, but I was less than enthused (as you might have gathered). Paramount's Blu-ray is still demo material though. If you're a fan of the movie they certainly did a bang up job with it.

Tony V.

More  
Onkyo TX RZ920
Main Amp
Samson Servo 600
Additional Amp
QSC MX1500
Panasonic 220
Front Speakers
EV Sentry 500
Center Channel Speaker
EV Sentry 500
Surround Speakers
Mission 762
Surround Back Speakers
Mission 762
Subwoofers
SVS PB13u
Video Display Device
Panasonic AE 8000
Remote Control
Logitech 1100
Streaming Subscriptions
Denon DT 625 CD/Tape unit, Nintendo WiiU, and more
I have so far avoided seeing this movie, All reviews from friends and family have told me its not great at all.
My wife saw it last week and said that it hardly follows the original movie story line and is just boring. Coming from her it must be bad as she loves those kinds of movies normally.

Sonnie

Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
Main Amp
Additional Amp
StormAudio PA 16 MK3
Computer Audio
Intel NUC w/ Roon ROCK
Front Speakers
RTJ 410
Center Channel Speaker
MartinLogan Focus C-18
Front Wide Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT
Surround Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Surround Back Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Front Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Rear Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Subwoofers
JTR Captivator 2400 x6
Video Display Device
Sony 98X90L
Remote Control
Universal MX-890
Streaming Equipment
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal
qobuz
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Satellite System
Dish Joey 4K
Other Equipment
I am looking forward to seeing it again... great eye candy, sound is spectacular... video is cool... not sure what's wrong with all of you folks.

I promise no drugs were involved.

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Front Speakers
Center Channel Speaker
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
Rear Height Speakers
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Other Equipment
LG Electronics 65-inch B6 OLED, Sony 65-inch X900F, ZeroSurge 8R15W x 2, ZeroSurge 2R15W x 2
Sonnie, that post of yours is driving me to drugs! :redgrin:

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Front Speakers
Center Channel Speaker
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
Rear Height Speakers
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Other Equipment
For as bad as the Transformers Movie series has been... Dark of the Moon remains one of my favorite multi-channel demo discs!

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
For as bad as the Transformers Movie series has been... Dark of the Moon remains one of my favorite multi-channel demo discs!

they each have their advantages. Dark of the Moon has great surround activity, but the first one I still use the Ironside slow motion rocket flip for devestating bass, along with Age of Extinction when the bounty hunter and Optimus face off.

Jack

More  
Integra 9.8 pre/pro, Denon 4520ci
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA5
Additional Amp
Darid I30
Other Amp
Hafler 220
Oppo
Front Speakers
Klipsch KLF10
Center Channel Speaker
Klipsch C7
Surround Speakers
Various
Subwoofers
HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP
Lita Audio Tube Dac, MyDac, Home made Music server
Video Display Device
Panasonic Viera Plasma, 65"
Remote Control
Lots
Zowie Michael, I have a feeling that this movie would not be on your oscars list eh ?

I despised it as well, but Sonnie does make a case for watching it on home video instead of the theater.......BBBWWWWAAAAHHHH Just kidding. Now I went to see the new Kingsman movie and liked it alot.

Sonnie

Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
Main Amp
Additional Amp
StormAudio PA 16 MK3
Computer Audio
Intel NUC w/ Roon ROCK
Front Speakers
RTJ 410
Center Channel Speaker
MartinLogan Focus C-18
Front Wide Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT
Surround Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Surround Back Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Front Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Rear Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Subwoofers
JTR Captivator 2400 x6
Video Display Device
Sony 98X90L
Remote Control
Universal MX-890
Streaming Equipment
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal
qobuz
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Satellite System
Dish Joey 4K
Other Equipment
Okay.... time-out... I am confused (as usual). I have NOT seen this movie. The one I have is the 4K version of Age of Extinction. I have NOT seen The Last Knight. I kept wondering why it sounded so different than what I saw and was causing me to wonder... and the need to watch it again to try to figure out why it was so bad. I certainly did not think Age of Extinction was bad... I really did like it.

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
tsk tsk, :olddude:...we'll give you a pass this once :greengrin:

Jack

More  
Integra 9.8 pre/pro, Denon 4520ci
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA5
Additional Amp
Darid I30
Other Amp
Hafler 220
Oppo
Front Speakers
Klipsch KLF10
Center Channel Speaker
Klipsch C7
Surround Speakers
Various
Subwoofers
HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP
Lita Audio Tube Dac, MyDac, Home made Music server
Video Display Device
Panasonic Viera Plasma, 65"
Remote Control
Lots
AOE was actually good IMO. So, this time you are right !!

Sonnie

Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
Main Amp
Additional Amp
StormAudio PA 16 MK3
Computer Audio
Intel NUC w/ Roon ROCK
Front Speakers
RTJ 410
Center Channel Speaker
MartinLogan Focus C-18
Front Wide Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT
Surround Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Surround Back Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Front Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Rear Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Subwoofers
JTR Captivator 2400 x6
Video Display Device
Sony 98X90L
Remote Control
Universal MX-890
Streaming Equipment
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal
qobuz
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Satellite System
Dish Joey 4K
Other Equipment
Is this one really that much worse?

Sonnie

Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
Main Amp
Additional Amp
StormAudio PA 16 MK3
Computer Audio
Intel NUC w/ Roon ROCK
Front Speakers
RTJ 410
Center Channel Speaker
MartinLogan Focus C-18
Front Wide Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT
Surround Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Surround Back Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Front Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Rear Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Subwoofers
JTR Captivator 2400 x6
Video Display Device
Sony 98X90L
Remote Control
Universal MX-890
Streaming Equipment
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal
qobuz
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Satellite System
Dish Joey 4K
Other Equipment
Starship Troopers is better? Wow... after the first one, I can't even imagine how they could make another one. Talk about a bad movie.

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
Starship Troopers is better? Wow... after the first one, I can't even imagine how they could make another one. Talk about a bad movie.

*gasp!!! you take that back! Starship Troopers bad?? I'm going to go cry in the corner now
.. although the live action sequels are HORRIFIC. Like slit your wrists bad. The animated films live in their own universe

as for Transformers it was a good bit worse than the last one, but then again, I loathed Age of Extinction so I may be biased, but it was near incoherent. It tied Chips and Baywatch for worst Hollywood movie of the year (not comparing it against DTV stuff as that's a whole nother level)

Sonnie

Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
Main Amp
Additional Amp
StormAudio PA 16 MK3
Computer Audio
Intel NUC w/ Roon ROCK
Front Speakers
RTJ 410
Center Channel Speaker
MartinLogan Focus C-18
Front Wide Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT
Surround Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Surround Back Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Front Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Rear Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Subwoofers
JTR Captivator 2400 x6
Video Display Device
Sony 98X90L
Remote Control
Universal MX-890
Streaming Equipment
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal
qobuz
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Satellite System
Dish Joey 4K
Other Equipment
*gasp!!! you take that back!
I ain't dunnit. NOPE!

as for Transformers it was a good bit worse than the last one, but then again, I loathed Age of Extinction so I may be biased, but it was near incoherent. It tied Chips and Baywatch for worst Hollywood movie of the year (not comparing it against DTV stuff as that's a whole nother level)
There is absolutely NO WAY I would EVER watch Baywatch... I turn the channel on a preview of it after I saw the first one... I almost choked. I have a very hard time figuring out why anyone would want to watch such junk. They make Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello in Bikini Beach Bingo look like real stars. I really just don't get it, but then again, they make movies for all kinds I suppose.

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
lol, so sending you my review copy of Baywatch as a gift wouldn't be a good thing I take it? ;)

Sonnie

Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
Main Amp
Additional Amp
StormAudio PA 16 MK3
Computer Audio
Intel NUC w/ Roon ROCK
Front Speakers
RTJ 410
Center Channel Speaker
MartinLogan Focus C-18
Front Wide Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT
Surround Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Surround Back Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Front Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Rear Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Subwoofers
JTR Captivator 2400 x6
Video Display Device
Sony 98X90L
Remote Control
Universal MX-890
Streaming Equipment
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal
qobuz
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Satellite System
Dish Joey 4K
Other Equipment

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
lol, even the Rock couldn't save that movie and I love him.

Sonnie

Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
Main Amp
Additional Amp
StormAudio PA 16 MK3
Computer Audio
Intel NUC w/ Roon ROCK
Front Speakers
RTJ 410
Center Channel Speaker
MartinLogan Focus C-18
Front Wide Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT
Surround Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Surround Back Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Front Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Rear Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Subwoofers
JTR Captivator 2400 x6
Video Display Device
Sony 98X90L
Remote Control
Universal MX-890
Streaming Equipment
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal
qobuz
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Satellite System
Dish Joey 4K
Other Equipment
Yep... no idea what he was thinking, other than making money.

Top Bottom