Timing reference on .wav file

nzlowie

Registered
Hi guys
I needed to record a measurement sweep to play through JRiver so I could set some eq filters.
Have trouble getting the timing reference to be recorded to both channels, even though I select each channel that I want the reference recorded to it only appears on the right channel. There was also a big difference between left and right levels when I saved them individually, even though the settings were the same.

I must be doing something wrong so can anyone please offer some idea's on what i need to check?

Thanks Dave

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Which REW version are you using? Can you post a screenshot of the settings you are using on the REW dialog that comes up when you use the button to save the Meas Sweep to WAV?

nzlowie

Registered
Hi John, I downloaded the current version (last week) as I'd been using an old one. Sorry but I'm away at work so can't post a screen shot but the window that opened did give the option to select which channel had the timing reference. To start with I recorded a left and a right file for saved playback, the reference was only on the right channel recording, even though the left check box was ticked for the left recording.
I'll try again next week when I get home and takes some screen shots.

Besides that, love this program and being able to record sweeps for playback through something JRiver where we can see the results of any filters is great! So we all thank you for the great work!

Top Bottom