The T10 Bespoke Ear Computer Marks a Massive Leap Forward in Personal Audio Innovation

full?d=1660939417.png

(August 18, 2022) The earbud market is full of new products that either incrementally improve upon older technologies or attempt to copy market leaders at a lower price. It’s a rarity to see true, potentially game-changing innovation. That’s what makes today's launch by Ear Micro and Klipsch so exciting.

The all-new T10 Bespoke Ear Computer isn’t exactly an earbud, nor is it a Bluetooth headset. It is, in fact, a tiny in-ear computer housed in a case that’s roughly a third of the size of a typical wireless earbud. The patent-pending chassis sheds cheaper, disposal plastic in favor of a housing that can be opened, repaired, renewed, and upgraded, making the T10 extremely earth-friendly. And every single order is designed and built for each buyer, who is encouraged to match their personal styling and aesthetic preferences by selecting from thousands of possible color and material combinations.

The T10 is built using Klipsch’s iconic X10 wired in-ear monitor audio module and a tiny quad-core computer, intimately pairing tried-and-true Hi-Fi capabilities with the power of smart computing. Using an onboard operating system with built-in Artificial Intelligence, special sensors, and several different I/o’s, the T10 can be programmed to respond to custom voice phrases, touch, and head and mouth gestures, for hands-free control over a phone and other internet-connected devices.

Sound-wise, the T10’s audio signal path features 96kHz/24-bit resolution rendered via LDAC, with sound enhancement delivered by twin Cadence/Tensilica Hi-Fi DSP’s. Audio adjustments include EQ, ambient sound pass-through, spacial enhancement, and more. And efficient class-D amplifiers drive acoustically accurate Sonion precision balanced-armature transducers to create what is billed as “luxury Hi-Fi” listening.”

The ear computers ship with a decorative charger that can be worn around the neck. It houses an ultra-fast battery charger that recharges each T10 to 80% in 20 minutes and 100% in 30 minutes – yes, wicked fast. Combine that with a 6.5-hour run time, and the T10 can be used throughout the day without much interruption.

full?d=1660939417.png
Custom options for the T10 and charging case are extensive, including materials such as 24k gold, rose gold, copper, real wood veneer, 800 different types of leather, exotic skins, vegan alternatives, and more. Or, if a buyer prefers to limit their options and speed-up delivery time, a variety of preconfigured combinations featuring ultra-high-end materials and finishes will be available for purchase.

Obviously, any time you combine high fidelity with computing power, exotic materials, and artisan craftsmanship, there’s going to be a price tag that’s above the market average. In this instance, pricing will typically range between $2,500 and $5,000, with precious or semi-precious gemstones, lapidary, and artisanal customization quoted upon request. In other words, the T10 isn’t cheap to purchase or replace.

To customize and buy your own T10 Bespoke Ear Computer, visit www.t10bespoke.com or e-mail concierge@t10Bespoke.com.

Last edited:

ebrumbaugh

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Denon AVR-3700H
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-11 Gen 3
Additional Amp
Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 3
Other Amp
PremaLuna Evo 300 Tube Integrated Amp for 2-chnl
Computer Audio
iTunes via AppleTV 4K
DAC
Denafrips Aries II R2R DAC
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Sony UBP-X800M2
Front Speakers
SVS Ultra Towers
Center Channel Speaker
SVS Ultra Center
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelves
Surround Back Speakers
Polk Audio LSi M702 f/x
Front Height Speakers
Polk Audio MC80 in ceiling
Rear Height Speakers
Subwoofers
Dual SVS PB-3000 Pros
Other Speakers or Equipment
Polk RTi A9s / GoldenEar Triton Fives & Aon 2s
Video Display Device
Sony XR-77A80J
Streaming Equipment
AppleTV 4K, StreamTV
Streaming Subscriptions
Netflix, AppleTV, Discovery+, Prime, Curiosity Stream, HBO Max, Hulu, StreamTV, Qobuz, and Apple Music
Other Equipment
Valencia Tuscany XL theater seating;
Thanks for the article Todd, I’d probably not have seen these otherwise. Love seeing this type of innovation and their pushing the limits of what we think of for IEMs. Checked out the link to their website that you posted, they’ve got some other interesting designs with even smaller in-ears that store in a wearable, i.e., bracelet, watchband … great tech. Personally, I’m an over the ear headphone guy, but love seeing this tech.

BenToronto

Until, heaven forbid, you get hearing aids, you won't know how inconceivably smart they are. These sound like re-cooked hearing aids sans some smart-phone features.

There is essentially no way to engineer the right perception of sound with high accuracy although starting with an audiology test propels the study. And letting the user fool with the "knobs" in the app is the last step. Kind of like matching woofers and tweeters levels when you don't know how loud one of them plays beforehand.

BTW, I bet maybe half the readers of this post have hearing that calls for correction. But you don't know which half of you.. until tested or your spouse hollers at you.

DAMHIK.

B.

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Emotiva XPA Gen3 2.8 multichannel amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Kaleidescape TERRA, OPPO UDP-203, Panasonic UB9000
Front Speakers
GoldenEar Technology Triton One.R
Center Channel Speaker
GoldenEar Technology SuperCenter Reference
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Front, Top Mid-Front)
Rear Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Middle, Top Rear)
Subwoofers
dual SVS SB16s + dual PSA XS30s
Behringer 1124p; Aura Bass Shaker Pros; SuperSub X
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Seymour Screen Excellence, Enlightor NEO AT Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Qobuz, TIDAL, Spotify, ROON
Other Equipment
LG Electronics 65-inch B6 OLED, Sony 65-inch X900F, ZeroSurge 8R15W x 2, ZeroSurge 2R15W x 2
Thanks for the article Todd, I’d probably not have seen these otherwise. Love seeing this type of innovation and their pushing the limits of what we think of for IEMs. Checked out the link to their website that you posted, they’ve got some other interesting designs with even smaller in-ears that store in a wearable, i.e., bracelet, watchband … great tech. Personally, I’m an over the ear headphone guy, but love seeing this tech.

I agree 100%. Obviously, price is a huge factor, here, and I suspect sales volume will be on the lower side? Which makes me wonder how much innovation Klipsch/Ear Micro can afford to pour into developing usability and features.

I sure hope this technology trickles down into realms that the masses can afford.

ebrumbaugh

More  
Denon AVR-3700H
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-11 Gen 3
Additional Amp
Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 3
Other Amp
PremaLuna Evo 300 Tube Integrated Amp for 2-chnl
Computer Audio
iTunes via AppleTV 4K
DAC
Denafrips Aries II R2R DAC
Sony UBP-X800M2
Front Speakers
SVS Ultra Towers
Center Channel Speaker
SVS Ultra Center
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelves
Surround Back Speakers
Polk Audio LSi M702 f/x
Front Height Speakers
Rear Height Speakers
Subwoofers
Dual SVS PB-3000 Pros
Polk RTi A9s / GoldenEar Triton Fives & Aon 2s
Video Display Device
Sony XR-77A80J
Streaming Equipment
AppleTV 4K, StreamTV
Streaming Subscriptions
Netflix, AppleTV, Discovery+, Prime, Curiosity Stream, HBO Max, Hulu, StreamTV, Qobuz, and Apple Music
Other Equipment
Valencia Tuscany XL theater seating;
Absolutely, we’ll see what their pain threshold is after some cost / benefit analysis. Example, just picked up a pair of Focal Elegia closed-back headphones (new) on closeout for $399.00 (at Adorama.com), almost $500.00 off of their MSRP. Granted, they’ve been replaced, but for that price, I couldn’t pass them up. So, your point on the price is right on the money (no pun intended). Even if i preferred IEMs, I’d take the Elegia and $2,000.00 cash in the other hand every time. Hope they do well, but definitely a small market for them at those prices. I configured a few pair on their website that quickly drove the price closer to $4k … wish them luck and great marketing.

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Emotiva XPA Gen3 2.8 multichannel amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Kaleidescape TERRA, OPPO UDP-203, Panasonic UB9000
Front Speakers
GoldenEar Technology Triton One.R
Center Channel Speaker
GoldenEar Technology SuperCenter Reference
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Front, Top Mid-Front)
Rear Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Middle, Top Rear)
Subwoofers
dual SVS SB16s + dual PSA XS30s
Behringer 1124p; Aura Bass Shaker Pros; SuperSub X
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Seymour Screen Excellence, Enlightor NEO AT Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Qobuz, TIDAL, Spotify, ROON
Other Equipment
LG Electronics 65-inch B6 OLED, Sony 65-inch X900F, ZeroSurge 8R15W x 2, ZeroSurge 2R15W x 2
Absolutely, we’ll see what their pain threshold is after some cost / benefit analysis. Example, just picked up a pair of Focal Elegia closed-back headphones (new) on closeout for $399.00 (at Adorama.com), almost $500.00 off of their MSRP. Granted, they’ve been replaced, but for that price, I couldn’t pass them up. So, your point on the price is right on the money (no pun intended). Even if i preferred IEMs, I’d take the Elegia and $2,000.00 cash in the other hand every time. Hope they do well, but definitely a small market for them at those prices. I configured a few pair on their website that quickly drove the price closer to $4k … wish them luck and great marketing.

Wow. What did you do to get the price to $4K? Add gold and diamonds??:redgrin:

Top Bottom