SPL tolerance curve definition possible?

Karsten42

Registered
Dear Experts,

I would like to define an upper and lower tolerance curve in the SPL graph to check if the measured loudspeaker is within given tolerance. Best will be a PASS/FAILED hint if the measured device is within or outside the given tolerance.
Is this possible with current SW release? Is it planed? What can I do to implement it?

Furthermore the release V5,19 need a mouse click only to start the measurement. The version before was easier to start with "CTRL+M + ENTER". Is it possible to fix it?

Best Regards
Karsten

John Mulcahy

REW Author
I would like to define an upper and lower tolerance curve in the SPL graph to check if the measured loudspeaker is within given tolerance. Best will be a PASS/FAILED hint if the measured device is within or outside the given tolerance. Is this possible with current SW release? Is it planed? What can I do to implement it?
No plans for QA features at the moment.

Furthermore the release V5,19 need a mouse click only to start the measurement. The version before was easier to start with "CTRL+M + ENTER". Is it possible to fix it?
Use the space bar instead of enter.

Karsten42

Registered
Dear John,

Thanks a lot for your fast answer. Using Space bar make thinks quite more easier!

best regards
Karsten

Top Bottom