Read the rest of this update entry...Changes in V5.20 beta 50:
- Windows code signing certificate was renewed 1st May, SmartScreen will issue warnings until reputation is built. Click More info on the SmartScreen warning to run the installer.
- Added a "Component model" button to the Impedance & phase graph controls to derive equivalent circuit values for measurements of inductors and capacitors
- On SPL & Phase/Impedance & Phase only show the right hand phase axis if a phase trace is selected
- When importing...
Read the rest of this update entry...Changes in V5.20 beta 51:
- Improved Component model fit for inductors by changing the model to LR2
- Added a button on the RTA to open a WAV file for processing, functionality is the same as dragging and dropping a file onto the RTA window
- Bug fix: Trace options panels were difficult to read with the dark colour scheme
Read the rest of this update entry...Changes in V5.20 beta 52:
- Bug fix: Measurement list expand/collapse button would cause a lockup
- Bug fix: EQ window divider collapse/restore buttons were missing
Thanks for the report, I have fixed that in beta 52.Not sure if this the place to enter issues, but I just upgraded to "REW Windows 64-bit installer V5.20 beta 51". If I click on the main window "Expand" box REW locks up every time and I have to end it in Task Manager.
Read the rest of this update entry...Changes in V5.20 beta 53:
- Changed capacitor component model fit to use data from 100 Hz to avoid issues with measurement errors at low frequencies
- Increased precision of impedance calibration file entries to improve results at very high impedances, but behaviour will depend on interface capability
- Plot component model response over the full frequency span rather than starting at the component fit start frequency
- Added a...