REW Windows 64-bit installer

REW Beta Release REW Windows 64-bit installer V5.20 beta 53

You Must Login or Register to Download

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Downloading the JRE bundle doesn't work for 5.19. Either install a 64-bit Java 8 runtime separately or install the latest V5.20 beta, JRE download does work on the beta versions.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
John Mulcahy updated REW Windows 64-bit installer with a new update entry:

REW V5.20 beta 50 Windows 64-bit installer

Changes in V5.20 beta 50:
  • Windows code signing certificate was renewed 1st May, SmartScreen will issue warnings until reputation is built. Click More info on the SmartScreen warning to run the installer.
  • Added a "Component model" button to the Impedance & phase graph controls to derive equivalent circuit values for measurements of inductors and capacitors
  • On SPL & Phase/Impedance & Phase only show the right hand phase axis if a phase trace is selected
  • When importing...
Read the rest of this update entry...

John Mulcahy

REW Author

danschy

Not sure if this the place to enter issues, but I just upgraded to "REW Windows 64-bit installer V5.20 beta 51". If I click on the main window "Expand" box REW locks up every time and I have to end it in Task Manager. Pic attached. Working great otherwise! I do have to install it without graphics acceleration or other funny things happen.
REW Expand.png

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Not sure if this the place to enter issues, but I just upgraded to "REW Windows 64-bit installer V5.20 beta 51". If I click on the main window "Expand" box REW locks up every time and I have to end it in Task Manager.
Thanks for the report, I have fixed that in beta 52.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
John Mulcahy updated REW Windows 64-bit installer with a new update entry:

REW V5.20 beta 53 Windows 64-bit installer

Changes in V5.20 beta 53:
  • Changed capacitor component model fit to use data from 100 Hz to avoid issues with measurement errors at low frequencies
  • Increased precision of impedance calibration file entries to improve results at very high impedances, but behaviour will depend on interface capability
  • Plot component model response over the full frequency span rather than starting at the component fit start frequency
  • Added a...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom