Read the rest of this update entry...Changes in V5.20 beta 11:
- Added 192 kHz to the list of Java sample rates for all platforms and made changes to improve behaviour at 192k
- Restore the previous generator signal selection after checking levels, doing a soundcard calibration or making a stepped sine measurement
- Increased the measurement name field width on wider screens
- Include the zoom box on graph captures
- Changed the Predicted response on the Filter Adjust graph to use the windowed rather than the full...
Thank you for the new version John, it's much appreciated.John Mulcahy updated REW Windows 64-bit installer with a new update entry:
REW V5.20 beta 11 Windows 64-bit installer
Read the rest of this update entry...
Read the rest of this update entry...Changes in V5.20 beta 12:
- Replaced the RTA "DR" figure by A-weighted noise plus distortion in the current Y axis units
- Added a basic scope data export capability
- Bug fix: Predicted response was not updated correctly when loading a measurement with filters
- Bug fix: Measurement sweep could be shorter than intended for some combinations of start frequency, end frequency and total length
- Bug fix: RTA file processing would not give a result for files the same length as the...
It no longer needs to ask for a channel to be chosen for the stimulus file, it checks both for the information it needs. It should still ask which channel of a captured sweep should be processed. Make sure the sweep file being used is from the current version, there have been some small changes to the sweep generation through the V5.20 beta releases which can affect the lowest and highest frequencies if a recording from an earlier sweep version is used. I have added a version check for the next build to prevent an earlier file being used.I think import sweep recordings is broken since Beta 11. It doesn't ask me to pick between L/R channels of the stimulus anymore, and the recorded FRs look different than what I was getting in Beta 10.