So it does. No REW classes in that stack trace though, it is a JavaHelp bug and JavaHelp hasn't been updated since 2007 so I don't hold out much hope for a fix. Doesn't do that on Windows, oddly enough. Note that all the help is available online.But, here is something that looks like a bug: With the help dialog open under Mojave, I click the 'Print' icon and it throws a Java exception.
Read the rest of this update entry...Changes in V5.20 beta 49:
- Added support for sample rates from 352.8 kHz to 1536 kHz to the Linux build
- Added 2M and 4M FFT lengths for the RTA (mainly relevant when using very high sample rates)
- Further refinements to EQ target match, with better handling of boost filters
- When a stepped level measurement is selected do not adjust the X axis span
- Added setup info to header lines when distortion data is exported as text
- Bug fix: Index out of bounds could occur after...
Read the rest of this update entry...Changes in V5.20 beta 50:
- Added a "Component model" button to the Impedance & phase graph controls to derive equivalent circuit values for measurements of inductors and capacitors
- On SPL & Phase/Impedance & Phase only show the right hand phase axis if a phase trace is selected
- When importing impulse response data from WAV files added an option to import all channels
- Bug fix: Changing I/O selections with the level meters panel displayed could cause an exception
- Bug fix...
Read the rest of this update entry...Changes in V5.20 beta 51:
- Improved Component model fit for inductors by changing the model to LR2
- Added a button on the RTA to open a WAV file for processing, functionality is the same as dragging and dropping a file onto the RTA window
- Bug fix: Trace options panels were difficult to read with the dark colour scheme
Read the rest of this update entry...Changes in V5.20 beta 52:
- Bug fix: Measurement list expand/collapse button would cause a lockup
- Bug fix: EQ window divider collapse/restore buttons were missing
I'll add an item for that.among the to do list, would you see any chance to add a way to tune/dial/change the trace separation or offset between traces while using the overlays option ?
It might be quite helpfull to be able to adujste and most of the time increase the vertical separation between traces while trying to compare impulse measurements with the overlays option.
Read the rest of this update entry...Changes in V5.20 beta 53:
- Changed capacitor component model fit to use data from 100 Hz to avoid issues with measurement errors at low frequencies
- Increased precision of impedance calibration file entries to improve results at very high impedances, but behaviour will depend on interface capability
- Plot component model response over the full frequency span rather than starting at the component fit start frequency
- Added a...