- Apr 3, 2017
Which Mojave version are you running? Runs OK on 10.14 on my test system. If something is preventing startup it might be captured in the log files, which are in ~/Library/Logs/REW
Read the rest of this update entry...V5.20 beta 3
I have been using v5.20 Beta 2 (on 10.14.2) to make measurements and use some of the analysis tools. I shared MDAT files with a friend running REW 5.19 on Win10. He was able to load the file and see the SPL graphs. But the "Generate" button found with graphs such as Waterfall, etc was grayed out.
- Bug fix: REW V3 measurements could not be loaded
Read the rest of this update entry...V5.20 beta 4
Read the rest of this update entry...V5.20 beta 5 changes:
- Revised the EQ target setting panel to better explain the target types and separate the room curve controls, which can be separately enabled/disabled
- Expanded EQ target selections, added a Driver target with LP and HP crossover filter selections, added a check box to enable/disable room curve settings
- Added a "Speaker driver" target type with configurable low and high pass crossover filter responses
- Added LP1 and HP1 filter types to the Generic...
thank you for your reply.It works normally for me (and presumably for most of the other 800 or so folk that have downloaded the beta 5 dmg). As of 10.14.3 the OS seems to have stopped asking for access permission every time, once REW is in the microphone access list - it was never supposed to, that was a bug in the macOS access control somewhere. Which previous version did you try? Do you see REW in the access list for the microphone?
If it is in the list, check how it appears - "Room EQ Wizard" or "REW". From beta 4 the launcher name changed to REW, I saw some odd behaviour on my mac where audio inputs provided data if I used the old launcher (it will likely still be in the REW folder called "Room EQ Wizard", it is about 850 KB) but not the new launcher. I ended up uninstalling REW then reinstalling and eventually it was appearing in the list as REW, I got the prompt to allow access the next time I started REW and it worked after that. Was behaving quite oddly for a while though.Need to check out if there is REW in the access list.
It works with 5.20 Beta 3.
Read the rest of this update entry...V5.20 beta 8:
- Don't show smoothing selection on captured graph images, any smoothing selected can be seen in the legend if included
- Improved positioning of data panels on captured graph images and reduced panel opacity
- Added an option to include date and time on graph captures
- Improved icon resolution on macOS retina displays
- Added a set of icons for the dark colour scheme
- Windows installers now provide an option to allow multiple instances
- Windows installers...