- Apr 3, 2017
Sorry, I didn't save that session, but I've attached another with both good and bad results:
I'm glad you brought that up, while I was performing my sweeps, I decided that 4kHz was the lowest frequency of interest so I began them there. I felt like I had found a bug because the sweeps took as long as a full frequency sweep did, and the progress bar would often reach 50% or higher before the 4kHz signal was output...my best guess is the 4 kHz start frequency for the sweep caused the auto window assignment to set a large left window which in turn triggered a bug with IR delay estimation and alignment..
Here you go.. I just made 2 sweeps, one initial sweep with no timing offset, then one with a timing offset (see attached .mdat file)For the noisy/oscillatory-at-HF response that cleaned up after adding some timing offset I'd need to see mdats for both cases to comment further.