Read the rest of this update entry...Changes in V5.19 beta 10:
- 24-bit data is now supported where the JVM makes it available (currently macOS and probably Linux)
- Added 176.4, 352.8 and 384 kHz to the sample rates allowed for ASIO
- Allow generator to continue running if ASIO output selection is changed - audio will be interrupted briefly, however
- Added a dBc axis option for the RTA (dB relative to carrier, mainly used to present data relative to the level of the fundamental tone in the signal)
- Only stop the...
Read the rest of this update entry...V5.19 beta 11 changes:
- Added Leq traces for the last minute and the last 10 minutes to the SPL logger
- Added * in front of comment lines in the impulse response text export file and a * Data start comment immediately before the data
- Trim trailing zeroes when exporting impulse response as text with window applied, but note that the data will be padded with zeroes so the length is a binary power if required
- Show an error message if the file selected for data import does not...
Read the rest of this update entry...Small changes in 5.19 beta 12, all being well the last before the 5.19 release.
- Improved rendering of text on spectrogram graph images when spectrogram floor is filled
- Small refinement to the IR start detection code
- Changed delay figure with acoustic timing reference back to using IR start time for limited bandwidth measurements (e.g. subwoofers), retained use of the Estimate IR Delay process otherwise
- Bug fix: Added checks to try and prevent occasional exception when...