Changes in V5.19 beta 10:
- 24-bit data is now supported where the JVM makes it available (currently macOS and probably Linux)
- Added 176.4, 352.8 and 384 kHz to the sample rates allowed for ASIO
- Allow generator to continue running if ASIO output selection is changed - audio will be interrupted briefly, however
- Added a dBc axis option for the RTA (dB relative to carrier, mainly used to present data relative to the level of the fundamental tone in the signal)
- Only stop the...
V5.19 beta 11 changes:
- Added Leq traces for the last minute and the last 10 minutes to the SPL logger
- Added * in front of comment lines in the impulse response text export file and a * Data start comment immediately before the data
- Trim trailing zeroes when exporting impulse response as text with window applied, but note that the data will be padded with zeroes so the length is a binary power if required
- Show an error message if the file selected for data import does not...
Small changes in 5.19 beta 12, all being well the last before the 5.19 release.
- Improved rendering of text on spectrogram graph images when spectrogram floor is filled
- Small refinement to the IR start detection code
- Changed delay figure with acoustic timing reference back to using IR start time for limited bandwidth measurements (e.g. subwoofers), retained use of the Estimate IR Delay process otherwise
- Bug fix: Added checks to try and prevent occasional exception when...