REW Feature Request

justbob

Hello,

I'll say up from that this feature may exist but I don't see it with my currently installed version and perhaps it may not be possible but figured there was no harm in asking.

Currently installed version = v5.20
OS of Host Computer = Windows 10 Pro x64

When using the Signal Generator option within REW I'm wondering if its possible to allow for the signal to be output to all possible channels at the same time. So if I have an 8ch DAC and all 8ch are visible via ASIO Driver I would love to be able to Output a Sinewave or any available signal seen with the Generator feature to all possible channels at once.

A use case for this would be....Say I have 3 or more Subs in addition to 2 Main Channels (Left/Right Main Speakers) and I wanted to measure at the MLP a certain Freq (ie..x-over Freq) with all possible channels playing it at the same time. As added bonus would be to pick anywhere from 1 channel up to however many I wanted based on the limit I have available to me.

Is this possible or is there some other limitation that would prevent offering this feature?

Or

Is that feature already possible and I am just not seeing it?

FWIW...I can see that I can choose up to 2ch playing at once currently in the generator but not more than that.

Thanks

John Mulcahy

REW Author
No, that isn't offered, but there is something like that on the feature request list to look at in time.

justbob

Ok thanks for the reply. I'll keep my eye out for that in future releases. I think it will be a great addition to an already great piece of software :T

Top Bottom