REW ASIO Probleme / pc shut down

oggy

Registered
Marco sagt Hallo aus Deutschland.
Seit ein paar Tagen habe ich ein Problem mit REW und dem ASIO der Soundkarte. Es kommt unregelmäßig immer wieder zu einer Fehlermeldung (Unable to load the Driver...) und der PC wird wegen eines Problems heruntergefahren.

Ich habe eine Juli@XTE PCI Soundkarte und benutze in REW die ASIO Treiber der Soundkarte. Vor 10 Tagen war alles noch Perfekt ohne ASIO Probleme.

Ich benutze Parallel auch den Hypex Plate Amp Filter Designer welcher zum Messen auch die ASIO Soundkarte benutzt. Ich vermute das sich die beiden Programme seit kurzer Zeit nicht mehr mögen.

Gestern habe ich REW und den REW Ordner auf Laufwerk "C" gelöscht und auch in der Registry (Java) alle Einträge gelöscht. Dann REW V5.20.4 Clean Installiert aber das ASIO Problem ist immer das gleiche.
Zuvor habe ich auch die Juli@XTE Soundkarte Deinstalliert und dann eine komplette Neuinstallation mit aktuellen ASIO und Software Treibern vorgenommen.

Hat jemand ein ähnliches Problem?

Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland
Marco

P.S. PC ist Windows 10 / 64bit Neu Installiert

Translated with Google

Marco says hello from Germany.

For a few days I have had a problem with REW and the ASIO of the sound card. An error message (Unable to load the Driver ...) occurs irregularly and the PC is shut down due to a problem.

I have a Juli @ XTE PCI sound card and I use the ASIO drivers for the sound card in REW. 10 days ago everything was still perfect without ASIO problems.

I also use the Hypex Plate Amp Filter Designer which also uses the ASIO sound card for measurements. I suspect that the two programs have stopped liking each other for a short time.

Yesterday I deleted REW and the REW folder on drive "C" and also deleted all entries in the registry (Java). Then REW V5.20.4 Clean Installed but the ASIO problem is always the same.
Before that, I also uninstalled the Juli @ XTE sound card and then did a complete reinstallation with the latest ASIO and software drivers.

Does anyone have a similar problem?

Warm greetings from Germany
Marco

P.S. PC is Windows 10 / 64bit newly installed

Top Bottom