Subwoofers
Dual SVS SB13 Ultra with Amp upgrade
Video Display Device
BenQ LK990
Screen
DaLite 160 inch Diagonal
Streaming Equipment
Nvidia Shield Pro
A somewhat robust conversation began at the Audiocircle forum about poor quality recording, mixing and mastering nowadays. This has not been my experience with classical music. There are many classical recording companies using the latest technology to produce superb music. In fact, there is a strong move lately to DXD (24 or 32 bit, 352.8 kHz) for recording and mastering. To answer this conversation, I began a thread called, "Demonstration Worthy Classical Recordings." This is not necessarily music you play to an audience. My purpose was to create a list of music to play on your system for YOUR benefit. I track recording engineers so I know who did the recording. This is all listed in the thread. I also added some links to articles and videos about these recording engineers for your information. We are blessed in the Classical music area (and to some extent, Jazz) to have a robust offering of Classical music produced every year.

If you are at all interested, take a look at my list of outstanding recording, mixing and mastering quality recordings. In the very first post, I include a link to each recording. Demonstration Worthy Classical Recordings

Thanks!
Marcus

Top Bottom