QC package added?

Dave Ashal

Registered
hardware connection.png
Hi,John Mulcahy
Why not put a QC measurement package in your software which includes FR,polarity,Rub&Buzz,THD,IMP fast acquisition.It'sh more convenient and versatile for speaker production line testing for quality control.
By the way,to make things easy you could combine FR and IMP measurement together and lower the requirement of input & output channel quantity on soundcard,that is to say only 2-channel acquisition is adequate for most work.
Here is the wiring diagram here,maybe my suggestion above will give you some hints for improvement of your software.Thanks for your advice and consideration.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Hello Dave,

REW doesn't have any requirement for for more than 2 channels, frequency measurements can be made with a single output and single input channel. Impedance measurements require 2 input channels. Neither does ARTA, where I see you posted the same request.

QC measurement would no doubt be useful for manufacturers, but it isn't the main focus of REW. I have quite a few feature requests on my todo list already.

Dave Ashal

Registered
Hello Dave,
QC measurement would no doubt be useful for manufacturers, but it isn't the main focus of REW.
Yeah,I know,I'm enjoying the happiness REW gives me,but for the sake of completeness and convinience,I post here just as a constructive suggestion.If possible,then go for it.

Best regards.
Dave.

Top Bottom