Subwoofers
velodyne dd12
Video Display Device
Sony-vpl-hw65
Screen
celestron
Streaming Subscriptions
mini dsp DDRC-88BM
Installed REW on to Pc running windows 10, I play audio over HDMI from the Asus motherboard to Oppo bd-105 using jriver.
Running REW , preferences to check levels, and Umik 1 mic from minidisp however get message to say no input from soundcard ( most times), but never get any output from the speakers.
Using java I can select the oppo dac, but when using Asio the asus sound card option fails with message unable to load driver

Have tried all combinations of output device to no avail, can someone assist.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
You will need to install ASIO4All. There is a Getting Started guide in the Downloads section that covers using HDMI, USB mics and ASIO4All.

Gerry Hodder

Registered
More  
Main Amp
Musical fidelity A3.2CR
Additional Amp
Cyrus 8 x2
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
oppo 105
Front Speakers
Kef 104/2
Center Channel Speaker
Proac CC1
Surround Speakers
Celestion dd12
Subwoofers
velodyne dd12
Video Display Device
Sony-vpl-hw65
Screen
celestron
Streaming Subscriptions
mini dsp DDRC-88BM
You will need to install ASIO4All. There is a Getting Started guide in the Downloads section that covers using HDMI, USB mics and ASIO4All.
Hi John, thanks for your help, I had already read the guide and all now works OK, Although I installed ASIO4all and this was available in the preferences section, when selected still did not work, however after re-selecting HDMI digital output all worked OK, so not sure what the problem was but thanks again.
Gerry

Matthew J Poes

AV Addict
ASIO4ALL is finicky on Windows 10, if that is what you have. I can't get it to work half the time, requires a lot of futzing around.

Top Bottom