Need help to figure out how I can use rew with my avr 4500x Denon and send the new curve to the reciver without anything else but rew, avr4500x.

eventan

Registered
Need help to figure out how I can use rew with my avr 4500x Denon and send the new curve to the reciver without anything else but rew, avr4500x.

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Emotiva XPA Gen3 2.8 multichannel amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Kaleidescape TERRA, OPPO UDP-203, Panasonic UB9000
Front Speakers
GoldenEar Technology Triton One.R
Center Channel Speaker
GoldenEar Technology SuperCenter Reference
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Front, Top Mid-Front)
Rear Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Middle, Top Rear)
Subwoofers
dual SVS SB16s + dual PSA XS30s
Other Speakers or Equipment
Behringer 1124p; Aura Bass Shaker Pros; SuperSub X
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Seymour Screen Excellence, Enlightor NEO AT Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Qobuz, TIDAL, Spotify, ROON
Other Equipment
LG Electronics 65-inch B6 OLED, Sony 65-inch X900F, ZeroSurge 8R15W x 2, ZeroSurge 2R15W x 2
Uhhhh... @John Mulcahy might say different... but I don't think you can do that.

eventan

Registered
Need help to figure out how I can use rew with my avr 4500x Denon and send the new curve to the reciver without anything else but rew, avr4500x.Just need to know how to send the ady. File to the reciver.
Uhhhh... @John Mulcahy might say different... but I don't think you can do that.
I know there is a program called ratbuddyssey_0.2.1 but funny thing is that I had it working on my pc and for some reason I just can't open the exe file.. Plus if I can rename the file to a ... ady file it might work as I'm doing that right now. I think the ratbuddyssey_0.2.1 program is glitching so how this guy can work on it cuz I've read his thread on 40 ways to use REW with a multix32 audyssey and a umik-1. Google it thanks for your help if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Top Bottom