Minor bugs in measurement dialog

3ll3d00d

A couple of small things I noticed

* the full scale sine wave view preference has no effect on the measurement dialog (but does affect the generator), seems like they should be consistent
* if you have "use a loopback timing reference" selected on the measurement dialog then switch to doing an impedance measurement and click measure, it complains about not having a timing reference selected (even though, I assume, the setting is not relevant)

John Mulcahy

REW Author
* the full scale sine wave view preference has no effect on the measurement dialog (but does affect the generator), seems like they should be consistent
Fixed that, thanks.

* if you have "use a loopback timing reference" selected on the measurement dialog then switch to doing an impedance measurement and click measure, it complains about not having a timing reference selected (even though, I assume, the setting is not relevant)
A reference input is needed for impedance measurements, regardless of the timing reference selection, so if you are using ASIO and haven't selected a reference input REW should complain. I'll change the wording and make sure the check happens for impedance measurements regardless of any timing reference mode selection.

Top Bottom