Media Player - BlueSound and HEOS Link Network Issues!

GFOviedo

I've been using a BlueSound PowerNode N150 and a Denon HEOS Link Series 1 to stream music in my patio and garage area since these units are not reliable for my main living room listening area. Since, I've got my HT in storage due to remodeling, I decided to bring the BlueSound to the living room and use it to listen to some music while cleaning around. It would play about 2 to 3 songs, and then it would disconnect from the network. It continued to do this. So, I ended up resetting it to factory setting. After 3 hours, I was able to connected to the network. I've been trying to download the BlueOS Controller for Windows, and it appears that BlueSound website is having some issues because I can't download the controller.

I've had the same issue with the Denon HEOS Link. There has been many times when the units are unresponsive, but they continue to play music even though I've stopped and closed the app. When these units work, they are excellent, but when they are having network issues they are just a PIA. These issues persists even when connected via Ethernet.

Is anyone having similar issues? Where you able to fix it? if you did how?

This is my current network set up:
Router: Netgear Nighthawk RAX80
Moden: Netgear Nighthawk CM1200
Switches x 2: TP Link TL-SG1008D
Ethernet Wires: All Ethernet wires are Cat6 rated. Ethernet going to BlueSound and Denon Link are Cat6 slim.

Top Bottom