Measuring reflection of a hall.

Kdiamond

Registered
Dear Friends.

Thank you for this great software. I just got a task to go and measure the reflections for a sport hall tomorrow. I have Steinberg UR22, DBX DriveRack RTA-M measurement mic and SPL meter.

I hope this can be done using REW? I was thinking about using a powerful speaker to shot an impulse and then capture the reflections.

Similar to the video here:

Can anyone give me a suggestion about the correct approach? Any help would be most welcome.

Thank you so much!

Br,
Dali

John Mulcahy

REW Author
A normal REW sweep measurement captures the impulse response, it has all the info you need to see reflections. Best have a quick read through the first few sections of the REW help, up to the part about making measurements.

Yuriycezar

Registered
A normal REW sweep measurement captures the impulse response, it has all the info you need to see reflections. Best have a quick read through the first few sections of the REW help, up to the part about making measurements.
Hello. You want to say that in REW you do not need to make additional pulse settings because the program has already been calculated? Did I understand you correctly?

Top Bottom