full?lightbox=1&update=1495501616.jpg
Movie: :4.5stars:
Video: :4.5stars:
Audio: :4.5stars:
Extras: :2.5stars:
Final Score: :4.5stars:

full?lightbox=1&last_edit_date=1495501616.png
Movie

I was morbidly curious when Jordan Peele (of sketch comedy show Key & Peele) announced that he was going to be directing and writing a horror film for Blumhouse studios. Consider more than a bit curious, but nervous, considering this was his first time directing a feature length film, AND it has an element of race relations built into it. With the media snow storm pushing race relations into the focus of the public for the last several years I was feeling overwhelmed with what seems like propaganda and couple that with the fact that the last thing I saw Jordan Peele have any production interest in was the mediocre comedy Keanu I wasn’t expecting much. Color me completely shocked when I actually get to watch Get Out over the weekend and am left completely speechless. I’m not going to say that Jordan Peele is going to have a stellar horror career like Carpenter, Craven or the like, but his first outing is nothing short of incredible. A witty film that sardonically casts in elements of race relations (rather well I might add) in with social satire and a healthy dose of creep had me literally on the edge of my seat the entire way.

Chris Washington (Daniel Kaluuya) is about to meet his girlfriend, Rose’s (Alison Williams of Girls fame) parents. Usually this is a nervous experience for most guys, but this is more akin to Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner as Chris is African-American and Rosie comes from an affluent Caucasian family. Rose assures Chris that everything is going to be fine, and the two head off into her family’s estate to meet the parents. Dean (Bradley Whitford) and Missy (Catherine Keener) seem like decent enough parents. They’re a bit different than what Chris expected, but they seem to accept him decently enough. Even Rose’s kind of creepy brother Jeremy (Caleb Landry Jones) is a decent enough fellow, but there’s that hint of uneasiness and awkward tension that can happen when not everyone is comfortable around people of another race.

While that’s odd enough, Chris notices several very strange things around the place. The two servants around the house are both black as well, but their personalities are a bit…odd… to say the least. The young boy can’t put his finger on it but things just feel wrong. Missy is a psychologist and Dean a neurosurgeon, and Missy kind of bluntly tries to help Chris cure a smoking habit with hypnotherapy. At this point in the film you already know something is up with Rose’s parents. The creepy stares, the use of hypnotism, and a mysterious “party” that just so happens to be held on the day after Chris and Rose’s arrival. A party that ends up being much darker, and much more dangerous than Chris could have ever imagined.

Get Out is probably one of the best horror movies I’ve seen since It Follows. I’m a huge horror fan, but I’ve become extremely jaded by the genre over the years (as have many other horror fans) considering the drek that gets put out year after year. Sure, there’s some great new ones coming out, but they are few and far between in comparison to all the mediocre ones that are churned out like a candy mill. Peele absolutely floored me with his first attempt at directing and crafts a film that truly keeps you on the edge of your seat and wondering what is real, and what is not. It’s pretty obvious from the minute that you get to Rose’s family home that SOMETHING is up, but you don’t know just WHAT yet. However, as things start to unfold the audience starts to think they have a grasp on what is causing all of the weirdness and anxiety that Chris is feeling. The thing is, that it’s only PART of the answer, something which Peele keeps close to the vest until about the hour mark. A tactic which had me thinking I had it all figured out (or mostly figured out), only to have the rug pulled out from underneath which a wicked twist that ACTUALLY brings out the true horror.

Jordan Peele does a fantastic job at mixing multiple elements together to create something fresh and exciting. The race relation bits could have gone downhill rather quickly and delve into “I hate whitey’s” territory, but the sardonic wit that he employs throughout make it so amusing and so hilariously WRONGO that there is no offense taken or given throughout. I caught myself laughing at things due to the sheer absurdity of them, only to realize that you almost shouldn’t be laughing, but then starting with jaw hanging down as the terror amps up. I’m usually not one scared or creeped out by horror movies anymore (they’re more of a genre love if you’ve grown up with them), but by the end I was truly feeling a disturbed. Something which doesn’t happen very often and makes me tip my hat off Jordan Peele for his excellent blending of creep factor, with social commentary and little bits of absurd wit.

Rating:

Rated R for violence, bloody images, and language including sexual references

Video: :4.5stars:
Get Out features a very pleasant looking digital shoot, and one that transfers wonderfully to Blu-ray. It’s not something that is going to look like grainy film, but it does maintain a pleasing image that is very neutral and natural in nature. Colors are lightly blue in nature, but still show a mostly neutral grading with only the third act darkening to a more somber look. The outdoor shots of the old affluent estate are mixed with green subtexts and earthy tones, while the inside is a bit more blue/gray with deeper black levels. Fine detail is simply exquisite, with every crease in the face, and every drop of sweat pouring down the face perfectly visible for all to see. Clarity is razor sharp and the overall looks of the digital shoot is incredibly vibrant and lifelike. Even though I’ve always enjoyed the rough and raw look of horror shot on film, Get Out’s digital shoot is well done and definitely pleasing to the eye.

Audio: :4.5stars:
full?lightbox=1&update=1495501616.png
The 5.1 DTS-HD MA mix is outstanding for a horror movie, blending in those wonderful ambient noises like creaking floor boards, snapping twigs, a slamming door and tossing up a good helping of creepy score to make for one intense mix. The track is never going to be a hardcore Michael Bay action track, but that’s not what it’s aiming for. Instead, Get Out utilizes fantastic use of surrounds with ambient noises, deep breathes and a wonderfully fluid score that flows throughout the 6 channels with grace and ease. There’s some heavy use of the LFE during the hypnosis stage, as well as near the end when Chris makes his escape, but it’s used subtly through the rest of the movie and comes and goes without being a massively overbearing presence.

Extras: :2.5stars:
full?lightbox=1&update=1495501616.png
• Alternate Ending with Commentary by Writer/Director Jordan Peele
• Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Writer/Director Jordan Peele
• Unveiling the Horror of Get Out: Go behind-the-scenes for the making of Get Out
• Q&A Discussion with Writer/Director Jordan Peele and the Cast: Director/Writer Jordan Peele sits down with the cast to answer fan questions on the film hosted by Chance the Rapper.
• Feature Commentary with Writer/Director Jordan Peele

Final Score: :4.5stars:

Get Out TRULY impressed me, and that’s hard to do to a cynical horror aficionado. A first-time director, a touchy subject matter, and some no name (comparatively) actors and I wasn’t sure how it would turn out. No matter the odds against him, Jordan Peele actually pulled it off and he did so WELL. Both leads did a fantastic job, especially Kaluuya, who really makes the movie with the different emotions that he goes through trying to figure out WHAT is going on before it’s too late. Audio and video are spot on incredible, and the movie is worth every second of it if you like suspenseful horror that really is fresh and new to the genre. The extras are a tad slim in quantity, but they make up for that with quality (the commentary is a blast to listen to) leaving me to recommended this as VERY Highly Recommended.

Technical Specifications:

Starring: Daniel Kaluuya, Alison Williams, Bradley Whitford
Directed by: Jordan Peele
Written by: Jordan Peele
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1 AVC
Audio: English: DTS-HD MA 5.1
Studio: Universal
Rated: R
Runtime: 104 Minutes
Blu-ray Release Date: May 23rd, 2017

Recommendation: Highly Recommended

Last edited:

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Emotiva XPA Gen3 2.8 multichannel amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Kaleidescape TERRA, OPPO UDP-203, Panasonic UB9000
Front Speakers
GoldenEar Technology Triton One.R
Center Channel Speaker
GoldenEar Technology SuperCenter Reference
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Front, Top Mid-Front)
Rear Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Middle, Top Rear)
Subwoofers
dual SVS SB16s + dual PSA XS30s
Other Speakers or Equipment
Behringer 1124p; Aura Bass Shaker Pros; SuperSub X
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Seymour Screen Excellence, Enlightor NEO AT Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Qobuz, TIDAL, Spotify, ROON
Other Equipment
LG Electronics 65-inch B6 OLED, Sony 65-inch X900F, ZeroSurge 8R15W x 2, ZeroSurge 2R15W x 2
Mike - does this film have one of those moments where it teeters on falling apart into predictable cheese? Or does it hold together well start to finish?

That's usually my big let down with horror... there's always seems to be a moment where it goes from captivating to lame.

Jon Liu

More  
Marantz AV8801
Main Amp
D-Sonic M2500
Additional Amp
Ferrum Audio OOR
Other Amp
Ferrum Audio HYPSOS
DAC
Ferrum Audio ERCO
Oppo Digital UDP-203 / Panasonic UB820
Front Speakers
GR Research Rosewood LS9
Center Channel Speaker
GR Research X-Voce
Surround Speakers
GR Research AV1-R/S
Surround Back Speakers
GR Research AV1-R/S
Front Height Speakers
Hifiman Susvara Headphones
Panamax M5500-EX
Video Display Device
LG OLED65C6P Calibrated by David Abrams @ Avical
Screen
LG OLED65G1
Remote Control
Harmony Elite
Streaming Equipment
27" iMac
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal, Apple Music
I've heard this one is more Thriller than Horror. Would that be accurate?

I am genuinely curious about this film, but I'm purposefully avoiding reading too many "About the movie" bits when reading the review.

Also, it looks like the rating after the "Movie" portion of the review is incorrect. It says "PG" :) That'd be pretty freakin' amazing if they pulled off a Horror (or Thriller) at a PG rating! lol

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Yamaha TRS-7850 Atmos Receiver
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Panasonic UB820 4K UHD Player
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
2x Marty subs (full size with SI 18's)
Video Display Device
Sony 85 inch X950H FALD TV
I've heard this one is more Thriller than Horror. Would that be accurate?

I am genuinely curious about this film, but I'm purposefully avoiding reading too many "About the movie" bits when reading the review.

Also, it looks like the rating after the "Movie" portion of the review is incorrect. It says "PG" :) That'd be pretty freakin' amazing if they pulled off a Horror (or Thriller) at a PG rating! lol

lol, good catch. I had WAYYYYYYYYY too long of a day yesterday and my eyes glazed over...

it's a tough call Jon. There's elements of it that make it more thriller, but it dips pretty solidly into psychological horror for the last 45 minutes. Honestly it thriller is TECHNICALLY a subset of horror, or at least crosses over with it many times, but this isn't a bloody slasher for sure. Either way it's just a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD movie IMO

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
Mike - does this film have one of those moments where it teeters on falling apart into predictable cheese? Or does it hold together well start to finish?

That's usually my big let down with horror... there's always seems to be a moment where it goes from captivating to lame.

there are a few, but they're really small comparitively. As I mentioned in the review, Peele's choice to use satire in it helps pad those moments as you can play them off for laughs more than anything

Jon Liu

More  
Marantz AV8801
Main Amp
D-Sonic M2500
Additional Amp
Ferrum Audio OOR
Other Amp
Ferrum Audio HYPSOS
DAC
Ferrum Audio ERCO
Front Speakers
GR Research Rosewood LS9
Center Channel Speaker
GR Research X-Voce
Surround Speakers
GR Research AV1-R/S
Surround Back Speakers
GR Research AV1-R/S
Front Height Speakers
Panamax M5500-EX
Video Display Device
Screen
LG OLED65G1
Remote Control
Harmony Elite
Streaming Equipment
27" iMac
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal, Apple Music
lol, good catch. I had WAYYYYYYYYY too long of a day yesterday and my eyes glazed over...

it's a tough call Jon. There's elements of it that make it more thriller, but it dips pretty solidly into psychological horror for the last 45 minutes. Honestly it thriller is TECHNICALLY a subset of horror, or at least crosses over with it many times, but this isn't a bloody slasher for sure. Either way it's just a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD movie IMO

No worries. The important parts are still there and all that really matter!

Good to know about the film. Lately, slasher films have not done anything for me. I used to like them, but now, not so much. I will probably pick this up later this week to watch!

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Front Speakers
Center Channel Speaker
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
Rear Height Speakers
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Other Equipment
LG Electronics 65-inch B6 OLED, Sony 65-inch X900F, ZeroSurge 8R15W x 2, ZeroSurge 2R15W x 2
there are a few, but they're really small comparitively. As I mentioned in the review, Peele's choice to use satire in it helps pad those moments as you can play them off for laughs more than anything

Alright, ordered!

Look what you're doing to me this week! It aint pretty!

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
then I'm doing my job

Jon Liu

More  
Marantz AV8801
Main Amp
D-Sonic M2500
Additional Amp
Ferrum Audio OOR
Other Amp
Ferrum Audio HYPSOS
DAC
Ferrum Audio ERCO
Front Speakers
GR Research Rosewood LS9
Center Channel Speaker
GR Research X-Voce
Surround Speakers
GR Research AV1-R/S
Surround Back Speakers
GR Research AV1-R/S
Front Height Speakers
Panamax M5500-EX
Video Display Device
Screen
LG OLED65G1
Remote Control
Harmony Elite
Streaming Equipment
27" iMac
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal, Apple Music
Yep, you did your job alright. Just ordered this to pick up on my way home from work, too... :)

JBrax

AV Addict
VIP Supporter
More  
Marantz sr7010
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung K8500
Front Speakers
Klipsch rf-7 II
Center Channel Speaker
Klipsch rc-64 II
Surround Speakers
Klipsch rs-42 II
Surround Back Speakers
Klipsch rb-51 II
Front Height Speakers
Klipsch rb-51 II
Rear Height Speakers
Klipsch rb-51 II
Subwoofers
SVS PB12-NSD (X2)
Panamax M5300
Video Display Device
Sony Bravia XBR65-930D
Remote Control
Logitech Harmony One
Streaming Subscriptions
PS4
I caught this one at the theater and really enjoyed it. I'm not really sure how I would categorize it but to me it wasn't your typical thriller. Mike described it as psychological horror and that's probably the closest portrayal. I doubt anyone that orders it won't find it very enjoyable.

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
glad you liked it buddy!

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Front Speakers
Center Channel Speaker
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
Rear Height Speakers
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Other Equipment
I caught this one at the theater and really enjoyed it. I'm not really sure how I would categorize it but to me it wasn't your typical thriller. Mike described it as psychological horror and that's probably the closest portrayal. I doubt anyone that orders it won't find it very enjoyable.

Is this a "buy it and I'll pay for it if you don't like it" guarantee?

Because I bought it. :devil:

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
lol, I doubt any of us are THAT giving... but I don't think you'll not like it. I've seen your tastes and it's well withing your wheelhouse methinks

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Front Speakers
Center Channel Speaker
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
Rear Height Speakers
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Other Equipment
Well... I haven't received it yet. But, I don't think I like it.

Jeff? Do you have PayPal? :redgrin:

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
"can I get a refund? the disc was shattered"

"ummm, the package hasn't arrived yet"

"shoot"

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Front Speakers
Center Channel Speaker
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
Rear Height Speakers
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Other Equipment
I haven't heard Jeff chime in yet... I think he's a man of his word. :-)

JBrax

AV Addict
VIP Supporter
More  
Marantz sr7010
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung K8500
Front Speakers
Klipsch rf-7 II
Center Channel Speaker
Klipsch rc-64 II
Surround Speakers
Klipsch rs-42 II
Surround Back Speakers
Klipsch rb-51 II
Front Height Speakers
Klipsch rb-51 II
Rear Height Speakers
Klipsch rb-51 II
Subwoofers
SVS PB12-NSD (X2)
Panamax M5300
Video Display Device
Sony Bravia XBR65-930D
Remote Control
Logitech Harmony One
Streaming Subscriptions
PS4
I haven't heard Jeff chime in yet... I think he's a man of his word. :-)
Hahaha, now that would be a nice safety net. Me thinks like Mike thinks and you'll enjoy it.

Jon Liu

More  
Marantz AV8801
Main Amp
D-Sonic M2500
Additional Amp
Ferrum Audio OOR
Other Amp
Ferrum Audio HYPSOS
DAC
Ferrum Audio ERCO
Front Speakers
GR Research Rosewood LS9
Center Channel Speaker
GR Research X-Voce
Surround Speakers
GR Research AV1-R/S
Surround Back Speakers
GR Research AV1-R/S
Front Height Speakers
Panamax M5500-EX
Video Display Device
Screen
LG OLED65G1
Remote Control
Harmony Elite
Streaming Equipment
27" iMac
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal, Apple Music
So I popped the disc in for Logan: Noir just to watch bits and pieces of it. I had no intention of, but ended up watching half of that movie. So when I realized that, I took it out so I could at least check out some of this movie before I went to bed.

I only got to watch about 40 minutes of the movie, but so far I was really engaged in the movie! If this level of feeling keeps up throughout the rest of the movie then it'll be absolutely worth the money spent!

Jon Liu

More  
Marantz AV8801
Main Amp
D-Sonic M2500
Additional Amp
Ferrum Audio OOR
Other Amp
Ferrum Audio HYPSOS
DAC
Ferrum Audio ERCO
Front Speakers
GR Research Rosewood LS9
Center Channel Speaker
GR Research X-Voce
Surround Speakers
GR Research AV1-R/S
Surround Back Speakers
GR Research AV1-R/S
Front Height Speakers
Panamax M5500-EX
Video Display Device
Screen
LG OLED65G1
Remote Control
Harmony Elite
Streaming Equipment
27" iMac
Streaming Subscriptions
Tidal, Apple Music
So I got to finish watching this one yesterday. Absolute enjoyed the heck out of it. Jumped a couple of times and definitely did not see the direction the movie was going. I remember being so enthralled and thinking to myself, "Where is this going?????"

And Allison Williams was quite the eye candy! A bit on the skinny side of my preference, but still very nice to look at!

So glad I picked this up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Front Speakers
Center Channel Speaker
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
Rear Height Speakers
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Other Equipment
Hoping to give this a spin tonight... so many movies to watch (so little time)!

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
yup, I had that same reaction Jon. Takes a bit to realize the direction and then your jaw is hanging down

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
ugggggggggggggg, I realized I made a boo boo on the video portion of the encode! my sincerest apologies. I've pasted in the original video writeup to that section ... This new template I'm using is slightly different than what I worked with before and I copied in the audio section OVER the video section the first time. So now the video and audio sections are correct in my analysis (although the scores have not changes)

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Front Speakers
Center Channel Speaker
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
Rear Height Speakers
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Other Equipment
Watched it. Enjoyed it!

Jeff, you can keep your $18 bucks! :T

JBrax

AV Addict
VIP Supporter
More  
Marantz sr7010
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung K8500
Front Speakers
Klipsch rf-7 II
Center Channel Speaker
Klipsch rc-64 II
Surround Speakers
Klipsch rs-42 II
Surround Back Speakers
Klipsch rb-51 II
Front Height Speakers
Klipsch rb-51 II
Rear Height Speakers
Klipsch rb-51 II
Subwoofers
SVS PB12-NSD (X2)
Panamax M5300
Video Display Device
Sony Bravia XBR65-930D
Remote Control
Logitech Harmony One
Streaming Subscriptions
PS4

Michael Scott

Moderator / Reviewer
Staff member
More  
Other Amp
Peavy IPR 3000 for subs
Front Speakers
Cheap Thrills Mains
Center Channel Speaker
Cheap Thrills Center
Surround Speakers
Volt 10 Surrounds
Surround Back Speakers
Volt 10 Rear Surrounds
Rear Height Speakers
Volt 6 Overheads
Subwoofers
Video Display Device
I was pretty sure you were going to like it.

Top Bottom